Supporting Indian Language Wikipedias Program/Support/Abha S Pradhan
- Wikipedia username
- Mihir v amin
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
I've been editing since 2016. My contribution is there in six wiki projects, I.E. Odia Wikipedia, English Wikipedia, Wikidata, Commons, Hindi Wikipedia and a little in Odia Wikisource. My notable works are:
- Contributed 2 articles in Women Month Edit-a-thon, 2016, in Odia Wikipedia.
- Created highest 26 articles in Punjab Edit-a-thon, 2016, in Odia Wikipedia.
- Added 83 photos and 12 references in Rathayatra Edit-a-thon, 2016, in commons.
- Contributed 6 articles in Wiki Loves Olympics, 2016, in English Wikipedia.
- Now I'm participating 100 Wiki Days in Odia Wikipedia started on 09 January, 2018, which is based only on women to reduce gender gap.
- I'm participating in Wiki Loves Olympics, 2018, in English Wikipedia.
- I'm contributing in Women in Red, in English Wikipedia
What type of support you need
- I started editing Wikipedia articles since 2016 with mobile phone. But it was difficult to edit. So the year 2017 has a little conribution. In 2018 to reduce gender gap, I started editing again with the help of my friend. But it's not possible to contribute steadily by using other's system.
- Currently I'm participating in #100WikiDays and I would like to continue for a wikiyear.
- I'll participate more Edit-a-thon.
- I'll upload photos to Wikipedia Commons.
- I'll increase my contribution in Odia WikiSource.
- I'll help my friends in editing Wikipedia.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support--Aliva Sahoo (talk) 20:27, 5 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Sangaram Keshari Senapati (talk) 07:44, 9 February 2018 (UTC)
- Strong support --Raju Jangid (talk) 07:52, 9 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support - Good efforts. — Tulsi Bhagat (talk) 08:13, 9 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Pranayraj1985 (talk) 11:57, 9 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support ---విశ్వనాధ్.బి.కె. (talk) 18:10, 9 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Mohamedudhuman05 (talk) 18:08, 10 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Bijay Chaurasia [[User_talk:Bijay chaurasia (Talk)]] 06:51, 10 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Ananth subray (talk)
- Support-- With this support she can contribute more.Pmsarangi (talk) 13:02, 12 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support— Bukhari (Talk!) 15:39, 12 February 2018 (UTC)
- Strong support--Aditya Mahar (talk) 12:14, 14 February 2018 (UTC)
- Strong support --Kritzolina (talk) 08:02, 15 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Ajaybanbi (talk) 12:17, 15 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support Prateek Pattanaik (talk) 19:05, 19 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support She is a sincere wikipedian. Must get all support she needs --Hellohappy (talk) 04:27, 20 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Subas Chandra Rout (talk) 05:22, 24 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support-- Despite her moderate level of contributions since the last two years of her arriving to WM projects, perhaps limited by the available resources, I have strong expectations on her potential level of contributions in the future. ViswaPrabhaവിശ്വപ്രഭtalk 15:07, 25 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Jameela P. (talk) 17:43, 25 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Chinmayee Mishra (talk) 05:20, 8 March 2018 (UTC)
- Oppose--Abhilashkrishn (talk)