User talk:Chinmayee Mishra
Reporting and other updates for WikiConference India 2016 scholarship recipients
Glad to get in touch with you after the conference!
- Please give your feedback for the conference through this survey before 25th August 2016.
- As part of the scholarship agreement, please document your learnings and experience using the form here before 31st August 2016.
- If you haven't claimed reimbursement yet, please fill this claim form and post it to the following address before 18th August, 2016. Please attach original bills and boarding passes. Please note that we won't be extending the date any further.
- The Centre for Internet and Society,
- Attention: Mr. Ajoy Kumar,
- No. 194, 2nd ‘C’ Cross, Domlur, 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, 560071.
- Please upload your conference presentations at Commons under WikiConference India 2016 presentations category.
- Please upload pictures, videos you shot during the conference at Commons under an appropriate subcategory of WikiConference India 2016 category.
Message posted by Ravi
Wikitongues User Group: Status Update
I am sharing this news with immense pleasure that Wikitongues User Group has been recognized by the Affiliations Committee as of 11 May 2018. Thanks a lot for registering yourself as a member of the User Group. We will shortly reach out to you with more steps on how you can participate in the User Group's activities. Meanwhile, we welcome all new ideas that you might have for the Group.
On behalf of the Wikitongues User Group-