Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bijay chaurasia. (विजय चौरासिया)
Volunteer,contributor and Autopatrolled, Maithili Wikimedians User Group and Wikimedians of Nepal.
Seek for success of Future not for the Failure of Past - Bijay Chaurasia
- I am a Travel Photographer. I was born in Rajbiraj, Saptari, Nepal. I am being an editor on Wikimedia projects since 2014. I support the Wikimedia projects by serving as Accountcreator, Autopatrolled, Importer in Maithili Wikipedia and Autopatrolled in Wikimedia Commons. Besides from online activities, I am also active in Wikimedia offline activities for Maithili Wikimedians User group.
- Bengali Wikipedia 10th Anniversary Celebration Kolkata
- WikiConference India 2016
- Wikimedia Conference 2017
- Wikimania 2018
- I am studying Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Information Technology in Seventh Semester at Texas International College.
- Member/Volunteer of Maithili Wikimedians User Group.
- Promotion of Wikipedia in Maithili language, Wikimedia projects in Nepal.
- Women Edit-a-thon 2016 as Member/ Volunteer/ Photographer.
- Mission 10 as Co-organizer, Photographer.
- Wiki-a-thon 2015 as Programme Member.
- Wiki Loves Earth 2016 in Nepal as Co-ordinator.
- Wiki-a-thon 2016 as Team Member.
- Women Edit-a-thon 2017
- Maithili Wikipedia 1st Anniversary Celebrations
- Women Edit-a-thon 2016 Felicitation Program
- Train the Wikipedians
- Wiki Loves Earth 2016 in Nepal Outreach Program
- Wiki Loves Earth 2016 in Nepal Felicitation Program
- Wiki Loves Monuments 2016 in Nepal Outreach Program
- Wiki-a-thon 2016 Felicitation Program
- Wiki Loves Earth 2017 in Nepal Outreach Program
- Wiki Loves Earth 2017 in Nepal Felicitation Program
- Wiki Loves Earth 2018 in Nepal Outreach Program
- Wiki Loves Earth 2018 in Nepal Felicitation Program
- Promotion of Maithili Wikipedia
|Users by language|