Talk:Supporting Indian Language Wikipedias Program/Contest/Topics/Proposal for additional items with pan-national interests
Add names of individual articles?
- @Gazal world: My understanding is that Viswaprabha will auto-generate topics through Wikidata once a broad consensus over the topics categories/themes are established. So, you don't need to enter exact article topics one by one. --Ravi (talk) 20:41, 19 March 2018 (UTC)
- history of science; History of chemistry, physics and maths etc.
- All the educational fields and its sub-branches like civil engineering, marine engineering, electrical engineering etc.
- All the elementary particles such as proton, electron, neutron, neutrino, higgs boson, meuon, Quark etc.
- some important topics of Physics such as laws of Thermodynamics, laws of quantum mechanics and others
- all the nobel prize winners in physics, chemistry, medicine, economics and peace.
Offline Wikipedia for Indian Schools
Offline Wikipedia for Indian Schools was a project which ran aground, though it is still a worthwhile thing to do. Any body can get suggestions or at least some insight by going over the list. Also this Geography list may be of use too. :) AshLin (talk) 13:42, 22 March 2018 (UTC)
- Thank you AshLin for reminding about that precious list. I shall forage through that list as well. Best regards as ever. ViswaPrabhaവിശ്വപ്രഭtalk 14:57, 23 March 2018 (UTC)
Must have lists
Let me suggest some articles or the list of such must have articles, my view would be from the Malayalam WIkipedia point of view. When current news/happenings/inventions are getting good coverage, a lot of fundamentals are not even having a one liner. What I want is an exact replica of enwiki in my language. Since I know it is impossible to happen now I am making a list. This is not a comprehensive list. A part of my desired list would look like:
- Scientists having their names given for botany/zoology genera, species etc.
- In enwiki there is template:infobox for every elements and more. That's an absolute must in all wikis.
- Property descriptions of chemical substances are still most in red
- Perfecting all chemical element articles.
- List of systems in human body, with articles for all systems.
- Various/Surgeries and procedures
- All plant families
- Physics/Chemistry/Botany/Zoology terms
- All terms in this article--Vinayaraj (talk) 17:19, 5 April 2018 (UTC)
List of district
Add list of district for bn.wikipedia