Leave your comments or questions here.
- Hi Artificial123! We will update the prizes page today during the day. Eric Luth (WMSE) (talk) 13:36, 5 March 2021 (UTC)
- Hi Elisardojm! The meaning of the phrase is that the final result will be announced as soon as possible. Eric Luth (WMSE) (talk) 10:16, 6 April 2021 (UTC)
Eric Luth (WMSE) I think it wold be usefull to add a disclamer about local policies on recievieng material prises from abroad that depends of country where winner is from. For example, in Russia you can be claimed as "foreign agent" with very harsh consequences. Красныйwanna talk? 11:54, 8 March 2021 (UTC)
- @Красный: Thanks for informing! I think this is a very important thing to consider. I would be happy to adjust the wording in a way that would be safe for all participants. Eric Luth (WMSE) (talk) 12:44, 8 March 2021 (UTC)
Hello, i want to ask about this point (Creating a new article on Bruna Moura in Swedish: 3,000 bytes, with three sources and internal links = 1 + 1 = 2p.). if i added more than 3,000 bytes, like 6,000. so it should be 1*2= 2p for size or not? -- تالا (talk) 15:22, 8 March 2021 (UTC)
- Hi تالا! Adding above 2,000 bytes yield 1 point, no matter how many bytes are added. I hope that makes it clearer! Eric Luth (WMSE) (talk) 17:57, 8 March 2021 (UTC)
English bonus list finished!
Happy to announce that with the completion of en:Aïda Yazbeck, every bonus article suggested by the OHCHR have been created on the English Wikipedia! Just wanted to share that good news with everyone and also thank the organizers of this project; it seems to be off to a fantastic start this year!
- Wow! Amazing! A really impressive effort by you, Anon423 and all others. Well done! Eric Luth (WMSE) (talk) 17:24, 10 March 2021 (UTC)
I was wondering if for the purposes of scoring (seen here at WikiGap Challenge/Participants) articles related to women are counted. The text on the challenge main page, WikiGap Challenge, mentions "articles related to women", though the scoring explanation on /Participants only mentions biographies.