hello! I am sorry for asking, but could you please tell us more about your community strengths? you wrote that those are: Orphanage, Taxonomy, Belarusian human settlements, zero budget activities. can you please explain more about them? thank you very much! --アンタナナ 21:33, 23 June 2016 (UTC)
- Hello. Orphanage was project that identical to Russian "Проект:Связность". Taxonomy: all biological articles have taxo-templates. Belarusian human settlements - our wikipedia includes articles about all Belarusian human settlements. Zero budget activities - master classes and other. We are preparing presentation about it and tell more. --Artificial123 (talk) 04:12, 24 June 2016 (UTC)
Presenting Community Engagement Insights survey report: Tuesday, October 10, 1600 UTC
We will be hosting a public event online to present the data, a few examples on how teams will be using it for annual planning, and what are next steps for this project. The event will take place on Tuesday, October 10, at 9:00 am PST (1600 UTC), and the presentation will be in English. You can watch the livestream here, and ask question via IRC on #wikimedia-office.
We hope to have you join us online! -- María Cruz 23:28, 2 October 2017 (UTC)
- Update your subscription to these messages by clicking here.
Wikipedia Asian Month 2017 officially starts!
Dear WAM organizer,
I’m Erick Guan, the coordinator of WAM 2017. Welcome to Wikipedia Asian Month 2017. Here is some information about organizations of events at a national level.
The event lasts a month for the participants. As of the beginning of the event, please:
- Invite previous participants to join. We have a template you may want to use.
- Setup your WAM page in your local wikiproject if you haven’t done that.
- Link your WAM page at Wikipedia Asian Month 2017. It’s important for others to understand and connect to your community! Remove the X when you done that. WAM is organized at national level. So I have to ask you to put your country in front of your name if you haven’t done that.
- Publish a notification about WAM in site notice as well as village pump. Go public!
- Connect with us. Generally send me an email so that we can reach you for future information!
- Become the jury member in a campaign on Fountain which is an amazing tool for you to supervise participants’ articles. If you don’t have the campaign set up, please contact us! And put a link to your community’s campaign page for participants’ navigation.
- Organize a off-site editathon event. A coffee bar, internet and laptops. Though it’s optional. If you want to do that, please contact me.
In the following days, you should answer the questions from your community and supervise the submissions. Hope you have fun!
Have some interesting articles in your mind or from community? Drop us a line so that we can exchange the information to other communities.
Looking for help
Military history user group title
Greetings, firstly thanks for your support and feedback to the proposal to form a user group for military historians of Wikipedia. As there is enough support for the proposal, it is time to choose a title, and go ahead. Please vote at Talk:Discussion to incubate a user group for Wikipedia Military Historians#Group name. Regards, Krishna Chaitanya Velaga (talk — mail) 11:41, 2 January 2018 (UTC)
Come join Wikimedia CEE Spring 2018/CEE Women again! <3
Hello, Artificial123! You receive this message because last year you took part in the CEE Women challenge. This year the challenge repeats, and it will take longer: from now until the end of May (about 10 weeks).
Please, feel invited to visit the page Wikimedia CEE Spring 2018/CEE Women and join the challenge again. Help have more notable women from Central and Eastern Europe in more language versions globally, including Belarisuan. We again have a list of ideas for biographic articles of women from all over the CEE.
What is different this year is that now you can set your own minimal number of articles as a measure of your challenge (i don't advise you to challenge yourself with more than 70 ;) 10-20 is perfect!). Also, you can receive as a prize a postcard not only from Bulgaria (as in 2017), but also from a list of countries from CEE and around the world. Apart of being a receiver, you can also opt to be a sender of postcards from your country to some of the other participants! That would also be awesome!
Invitation to organize CEE Spring 2020
Dear Artificial123! We are writing to you because you have organised CEE Spring in your community in the past and hope that you're excited to participate this year too! :-)
The time has come to start preparing for CEE Spring 2020 which will happen during the usual timeframe (21st of March until May 31st).
There are some things the we want to announce:
- You are welcome to join the international team.
- You can sign up as a local organizer
- To reduce administrative overhead there would be stricter rules on how communities can receive prize funds.
- You can start working on local pages and article lists.
- We are willing to expand our side contests like CEE Women and spice up our Hall of Fame.
- We are also looking into opportunities for communities outside the region, including running contest on English Wikipedia.
- We will communicate all our activities in email list, Facebook group and Telegram.
Yours, the CEE International Organisers Team
WAM2020 welcomes your support!
Thank you for joining WAM 2020 as an organizer. We appreciate your help to get the central banner localized in your language.
You can visit here and select your language (which language you want the contents to be translated into) and then translate it.
Guidance of Fountain tool
Here is a guidance of Fountain tool. If you are wondering how to create an editathon on fountain or want to check the editathon be created or not before WAM start, please feel free to have a look.
Looking forward to meeting you online soon.
WAM International team 2020.10
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020: Fountain tool
Fountain cannot accept new articles temporarily because of a problem with the Wikimedia Labs database. It will be back ASAP. Please don’t feel panic. Let's keep fingers crossed for it.
What's Next (Wikipedia Asian Month 2020)!
Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- We have at least 6,672 articles made during this edition.
- As organizers, you need to find jury members by yourselves. You can also work as jury members if you want.
- Make sure all the jury members judge all articles before December 31st, Once you finish the judging, please update this page.
- There will be two round of qualified participants' address collection scheduled: January 1st and January 10th 2021.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- Please update the final version of organizer and jury member list on this page.
- In case you wondering how can you use the Wikipedia Asian Month tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loy for more information.
- If you need some assistance, please feel free to contact us via sending email to email@example.com. To reduce misunderstanding, please contact us in English.