- What do you think is the best way for the Wikimedia Foundation to adapt to changing knowledge needs of readers (short snippets, diverse formats, language, etc.) and to help facilitate content quality?
Potential strategic approaches
Please read through these and let us know by numero quali consideri i più appropriati (puoi sceglierne fino a tre dei sei elencati). Puoi anche condividere la tua opinione personale!
- Approccio uno: Provide easy-to-use tools and incentives to contribute multimedia content and short-form text to benefit mobile and quick lookup users.
- Approccio due: Expand content faster through enabling community-led content partnership programs such as GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives, and Museums).
- Approccio tre: Increase content quality and timeliness by technologically enhancing our editors’ ability to create, monitor, and process content.
- Approccio quattro: Measure and reduce systemic gender and other bias in our overall content by project.
- Approccio cinque: Increase coverage in key languages through translation tools and human process.
- Approccio sei: Explore ways to scale machine-generated, machine-verified and machine-assisted content.
- Approccio sette: la tua idea.
Please note: You do not need to fill in the Subject/Header box, the template will take care of that.