Уявіце сабе свет, у якім кожны чалавек валодае вольным доступам да ўсіх назапашаным чалавецтвам ведаў. Мы ствараем такі свет. – Фармулёўка нашых ідэалаў
Сардэчна запрашаем у Вікімедыя! Фонд Вікімедыя (Wikimedia Foundation, Inc) Мы з'яўляемся некамерцыйнай дабрачыннай арганізацыяй, місіяй якой з'яўляецца забеспячэнне ўсіх зацікаўленых людзей ва ўсім свеце прыняць удзел у развіцці збору і ўтрымання кантэнту са свабоднай ліцэнзіяй ці ў грамадскім набытку, і для распаўсюджвання яго эфектыўна і ў глабальным маштабе, і гэта цалкам бясплатна.
To support our vibrant community, we provide the essential infrastructure and organizational framework for the development of multilingual wiki Projects and their editions (as explained here) and other endeavors which serve this mission. We strive to make and keep educational and informational content from the Projects available on the internet free of charge, in perpetuity.
Гэта пагадненне з'яўляецца інфармаваннем Вас аб прапанаваных намі паслугах для Wikimedia Foundation, для нашых адносін з вамі, як карыстальнікам, а таксама правах і абавязках, якімі мы кіруемся. Мы хочам, каб вы ведалі, што мы падтрымліваем неверагодны спектр адукацыйнага і інфармацыйнага зместу, які дасягаецца і ажыццяўляецца на аснове супрацоўніцтва такіх карыстальнікаў, як вы. У прынцыпе мы не супрацоўнічаем, не кантралюем і выдаляем кантэнт (за рэдкім выключэннем, звязаным з нашай палітыкай, напрыклад, гэтым пагадненнем або юрыдычнай адпаведнасцю DMCA апавяшчэння). Гэта азначае, што рэдактарскі кантроль у вашых руках і руках вашых калегаў карыстальнікаў, якія ствараюць і кіруюць кантэнтам. Мы проста змяшчаем гэта ўтрыманне ў Інтэрнэце.
The community - the network of users who are constantly building and using the various sites or Projects - are the principal means through which the goals of the mission are achieved. The community contributes to and helps govern our sites. The community undertakes the critical function of creating and enforcing policies for the specific Project editions (such as the different language editions for the Wikipedia Project or the Wikimedia Commons multi-lingual edition).
You are welcome to join as a contributor, editor, or author, but you should follow the policies that govern each of the independent Project editions. The largest of our Projects is Wikipedia, but we host other Projects too, each with different objectives and work methods. Each Project edition has a team of contributors, editors or authors who work together to create and manage the content on that Project edition. You are welcome to join these teams and work with them to improve these Projects. Because we are dedicated to making content freely accessible to the public, we generally require that all content you contribute is available under a free license or in the public domain.
Калі ласка памятайце, што вы нясеце адказнасць за легальнасць за ўсе ўнёскі рэдагаванні і паўпорнае выакрыстанне кантэнту Вікімедыа ў адпаведнасці з законамі Злучаных Штатаў Амерыкі і іншых прымальных законаў (якія могуць уключаць вашыя мясцовыя законы адносна аўтарскага права). Гэта значыць што вы выкладваеце кантэнт з асцярожнасцю. У святле гэтай адказнасці мы маем некаторыя правілы аносна таго, што вы не можаце публікаваць, большасць з якіх ужываюцца дзеля вашай бяспекі ці дзеля абароны іншых карыстальнікаў нараўне з вамі. Калі ласка, памятайце, што інфармацыя змяшчаецца толькі ў агульных інфармацыйных мэтах, калі вам важна экспертная парада ў пэўным пытанні (адносна медыцыны, законаў, ці фінансавых пытанняў), вам варта шукаць дапамогі кваліфікаваных прафесіяналаў. Мы таксама дадаем іншыя важныя паведамленні і папярэджанні, калі ласка прачытайце гэтыя Ўмовы Выкарыстання цалкам.
For clarity, other organizations, such as local Wikimedia chapters and associations, that may share in the same mission are nevertheless legally independent and separate from the Wikimedia Foundation and have no responsibility for the operations of the website or its content.
- 1 Агульныя звесткі
- 2 1. Нашы сервісы
- 3 2. Палітыка прыватнасці
- 4 3. Змесціва нашых праектаў
- 5 4. Устрыманне ад некаторых відаў дзейнасці
- 6 5. Бяспека пароляў
- 7 6. Гандлёвыя маркі і таварныя знакі
- 8 7. Ліцэнзаванне змесціва
- 9 8. захаванне DMCA
- 10 9. Іншыя вэб-сайты і рэсурсы
- 11 10. Упраўленне вэб-сайтамі
- 12 11. Рашэнні Фонду Вікімедыя і правілы праектаў
- 13 12. Спыненне дзеяння гэтага пагаднення
- 14 13. Спрэчкі і юрысдыкцыя
- 15 14. Адмова ад адказнасці
- 16 15. Абмежаванне адказнасці
- 18 17. Іншыя ўмовы і пагадненні
- 19 Дзякуй!
1. Нашы сервісы
The Wikimedia Foundation is dedicated to encouraging the growth, development and distribution of free multilingual content, and to hosting the full content of these wiki-based Projects for the public free of charge. Our role is to host some of the largest collaboratively edited reference Projects in the world, which can be found here. However, we act only as a hosting service, maintaining the infrastructure and organizational framework that allows our users to build the Wikimedia Projects by contributing and editing content themselves. Because of our unique role, there are a couple of things you should be aware of when considering our relationship to you, the Projects, and the other users:
- We do not take an editorial role: Because the Wikimedia Projects are collaboratively edited, all of the content that we host is provided by users like yourself, and we do not take an editorial role. This means that we generally do not monitor or edit the content of the Project websites, and we do not take any responsibility for this content. Similarly, we do not endorse any opinions expressed via our services, and we do not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any submitted community content. Instead, we simply provide access to the content that your fellow users have contributed and edited.
- You are responsible for your own actions: You are legally responsible for your edits and contributions on Wikimedia Projects, so for your own protection you should exercise caution and avoid contributing any content that may result in criminal or civil liability under any applicable laws. For clarity, applicable law includes at least the laws of the United States of America. Although we may not agree with such actions, we warn editors and contributors that authorities may seek to apply other country laws to you, including local laws where you live or where you view or edit content. WMF generally cannot offer any protection, guarantee, immunity or indemnification.
2. Палітыка прыватнасці
3. Змесціва нашых праектаў
- You may find some material objectionable or erroneous: Because we provide a wide array of content that is produced or gathered by fellow users, you may encounter material that you find offensive, erroneous, misleading, mislabeled, or otherwise objectionable. We therefore ask that you use common sense and proper judgment when using our services.
- Our content is for general informational purposes only: Although we host a great deal of information that pertains to professional topics, including medical, legal, or financial issues, this content is presented for general informational purposes only. It should not be taken as professional advice. Please seek independent professional counseling from someone who is licensed or qualified in the applicable area in lieu of acting on any information, opinion, or advice contained in one of the Project websites.
4. Устрыманне ад некаторых відаў дзейнасці
The Projects hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation only exist because of the vibrant community of users like you who collaborate together to write, edit, and curate the content. We happily welcome your participation in this community. We encourage you to be civil and polite in your interactions with others in the community, to act in good faith, and to make edits and contributions aimed at furthering the mission of the shared Project.
Certain activities, whether legal or illegal, may be harmful to other users and violate our rules, and some activities may also subject you to liability. Therefore, for your own protection and for that of other users, you may not engage in such activities on our sites. These activities include:
- Harassing and Abusing Others
- Engaging in harassment, threats, stalking, spamming, or vandalism; and
- Transmitting chain mail, junk mail, or spam to other users.
- Violating the Privacy of Others
- Infringing the privacy rights of others under the laws of the United States of America or other applicable laws (which may include the laws where you live or where you view or edit content);
- Soliciting personally identifiable information for purposes of harassment, exploitation, violation of privacy, or any promotional or commercial purpose not explicitly approved by the Wikimedia Foundation; and
- Soliciting personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 for an illegal purpose or violating any applicable law regarding the health or well-being of minors.
- Engaging in False Statements, Impersonation, or Fraud
- Intentionally or knowingly posting content that constitutes libel or defamation;
- With the intent to deceive, posting content that is false or inaccurate;
- Attempting to impersonate another user or individual, misrepresenting your affiliation with any individual or entity, or using the username of another user with the intent to deceive; and
- Engaging in fraud.
- Committing Infringement
- Infringing copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights under applicable law.
- Misusing Our Services for Other Illegal Purposes
- Posting child pornography or any other content that violates applicable law concerning child pornography;
- Posting or trafficking in obscene material that is unlawful under applicable law; and
- Using the services in a manner that is inconsistent with applicable law.
- Engaging in Disruptive and Illegal Misuse of Facilities
- Posting or distributing content that contains any viruses, malware, worms, Trojan horses, malicious code, or other device that could harm our technical infrastructure or system or that of our users;
- Engaging in automated uses of the site that are abusive or disruptive of the services and have not been approved by the Wikimedia community;
- Disrupting the services by placing an undue burden on a Project website or the networks or servers connected with a Project website;
- Disrupting the services by inundating any of the Project websites with communications or other traffic that suggests no serious intent to use the Project website for its stated purpose;
- Knowingly accessing, tampering with, or using any of our non-public areas in our computer systems without authorization; and
- Probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any of our technical systems or networks unless all the following conditions are met:
- such actions do not unduly abuse or disrupt our technical systems or networks;
- such actions are not for personal gain (except for credit for your work);
- you report any vulnerabilities to MediaWiki developers (or fix it yourself); and
- you do not undertake such actions with malicious or destructive intent.
- Paid contributions without disclosure
- a statement on your user page,
- a statement on the talk page accompanying any paid contributions, or
- a statement in the edit summary accompanying any paid contributions.
- Applicable law, or community and Foundation policies and guidelines, such as those addressing conflicts of interest, may further limit paid contributions or require more detailed disclosure.
- A Wikimedia Project community may adopt an alternative paid contribution disclosure policy. If a Project adopts an alternative disclosure policy, you may comply with that policy instead of the requirements in this section when contributing to that Project. An alternative paid contribution policy will only supersede these requirements if it is approved by the relevant Project community and listed in the alternative disclosure policy page.
- For more information, please read our FAQ on disclosure of paid contributions.
We reserve the right to exercise our enforcement discretion with respect to the above terms.
5. Бяспека пароляў
Вы несяце адказнасць за захаванне ўласнага пароля і ніколі не павінны выдаваць яго трэцім асобам.
6. Гандлёвыя маркі і таварныя знакі
7. Ліцэнзаванне змесціва
Для павелічэння аб'ёму свабодных ведаў і развіцця свабоднай культуры, ад усіх, хто робіць свой унёсак у праекты Вікімедыя, патрабуецца падаць неабмежаванаму колу асоб шырокія правы на свабоднае паўторнае распаўсюджванне і выкарыстанне свайго ўкладу - пры ўмове, што на працягу ўсяго тэрміну выкарыстання будзе захоўвацца атрыбуцыя (указанне на аўтара і крыніца), а для любых вытворных твораў будзе захоўвацца такая ж свабода паўторнага выкарыстання і распаўсюджвання. У адпаведнасці з нашай мэтай прадастаўлення свабоднай інфармацыі максімальна шырокай аўдыторыі, мы патрабуем, каб у выпадку неабходнасці ўсе прадастаўляемае ўтрыманне мела ліцэнзію, для таго, каб усе жадаючыя атрымаць доступ да гэтага зместу мелі магчымасць яго шматразовага паўторнага выкарыстання.
Вы згаджаецеся з наступнымі ліцэнзійнымі патрабаваннямі:
- Тэкст, аўтарскія правы на які належаць вам Калі вы ўносіце тэкст, аўтарскія правы на які належаць вам, вы згаджаецеся з яго ліцэнзаваннем пад:
- Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (“CC BY-SA”), а таксама
- GNU Free Documentation License (“GFDL”) (без нумара версіі, без нязменных раздзелаў, без размяшчэння на першай і апошняй вокладцы тэкстаў).
Калі ласка, звярніце ўвагу на тое, што гэтыя ліцэнзіі дазваляюць камерцыйнае выкарыстанне вашага ўкладу, калі такое выкарыстанне вырабляецца з захаваннем выкладзеных тут умоў.
- Атрыбуцыя: атрыбуцыя (указанне аўтара і крыніцы) - важная складовая частка гэтых ліцэнзій. Мы лічым гэта неабходным, каб аддаць належнае тым, хто гэтага заслугоўвае - такім жа аўтарам, як і вы. Уносячы тэкст, вы згаджаецеся на ўказанне ў далейшым вашага аўтарства любым з наступных спосабаў:
- пасродкам гіперспасылкі (там, дзе гэта магчыма) альбо ўказанні адрасу URL артыкула або артыкулаў, дзе маецца ваш уклад (паколькі кожны артыкул мае сваю старонку гісторыі змяненняў, дзе пералічаны ўсе аўтары і рэдактары);
- пасродкам гіперспасылкі (дзе гэта магчыма) альбо ўказання адрасу URL альтэрнатыўнай стабільнай свабодна даступнай анлайнавай копіі, якая адпавядае ўмовам ліцэнзіі і спасылаецца на аўтараў спосабам, аналагічным ўказанням аўтарства на гэтым сайце; або
- пасродкам ўказання спісу ўсіх аўтараў (але, калі ласка, памятайце, што любы спіс аўтараў можа быць адфільтраваны для выключэння вельмі невялікага ці благога ўкладу).
- Importing text: You may import text that you have found elsewhere or that you have co-authored with others, but in such case you warrant that the text is available under terms that are compatible with the CC BY-SA 3.0 license (or, as explained above, another license when exceptionally required by the Project edition or feature)("CC BY-SA"). Content available only under GFDL is not permissible.
You agree that, if you import text under a CC BY-SA license that requires attribution, you must credit the author(s) in a reasonable fashion. Where such credit is commonly given through page histories (such as Wikimedia-internal copying), it is sufficient to give attribution in the edit summary, which is recorded in the page history, when importing the text. The attribution requirements are sometimes too intrusive for particular circumstances (regardless of the license), and there may be instances where the Wikimedia community decides that imported text cannot be used for that reason.
- Non-text media: Non-text media on the Projects are available under a variety of different licenses that support the general goal of allowing unrestricted re-use and re-distribution. When you contribute non-text media, you agree to comply with the requirements for such licenses as described in our Licensing Policy, and also comply with the requirements of the specific Project edition or feature to which you are contributing. Also see the Wikimedia Commons Licensing Policy for more information on contributing non-text media to that Project.
- Public domain content: Content that is in the public domain is welcome! It is important however that you confirm the public domain status of the content under the law of the United States of America as well as the laws of any other countries as required by the specific Project edition. When you contribute content that is in the public domain, you warrant that the material is actually in the public domain, and you agree to label it appropriately.
- Re-use: Re-use of content that we host is welcome, though exceptions exist for content contributed under "fair use" or similar exemptions under copyright law. Any re-use must comply with the underlying license(s).
When you re-use or re-distribute a text page developed by the Wikimedia community, you agree to attribute the authors in any of the following fashions:
- Through hyperlink (where possible) or URL to the page or pages that you are re-using (since each page has a history page that lists all authors and editors);
- Through hyperlink (where possible) or URL to an alternative, stable online copy that is freely accessible, which conforms with the license, and which provides credit to the authors in a manner equivalent to the credit given on the Project website; or
- Through a list of all authors (but please note that any list of authors may be filtered to exclude very small or irrelevant contributions).
If the text content was imported from another source, it is possible that the content is licensed under a compatible CC BY-SA license but not GFDL (as described in “Importing text,” above). In that case, you agree to comply with the compatible CC BY-SA license and do not have the option to re-license it under GFDL. To determine the license that applies to the content that you seek to re-use or re-distribute, you should review the page footer, page history, and discussion page.
In addition, please be aware that text that originated from external sources and was imported into a Project may be under a license that attaches additional attribution requirements. Users agree to indicate these additional attribution requirements clearly. Depending on the Project, such requirements may appear for example in a banner or other notations pointing out that some or all of the content was originally published elsewhere. Where there are such visible notations, re-users should preserve them.For any non-text media, you agree to comply with whatever license under which the work has been made available (which can be discovered by clicking on the work and looking at the licensing section on its description page or reviewing an applicable source page for that work). When re-using any content that we host, you agree to comply with the relevant attribution requirements as they pertain to the underlying license or licenses.
- Modifications or additions to material that you re-use: When modifying or making additions to text that you have obtained from a Project website, you agree to license the modified or added content under CC BY-SA 3.0 or later (or, as explained above, another license when exceptionally required by the specific Project edition or feature).
When modifying or making additions to any non-text media that you have obtained from a Project website, you agree to license the modified or added content in accordance with whatever license under which the work has been made available.
With both text content and non-text media, you agree to clearly indicate that the original work has been modified. If you are re-using text content in a wiki, it is sufficient to indicate in the page history that you made a change to the imported text. For each copy or modified version that you distribute, you agree to include a licensing notice stating which license the work is released under, along with either a hyperlink or URL to the text of the license or a copy of the license itself.
8. захаванне DMCA
The Wikimedia Foundation wants to ensure that the content that we host can be re-used by other users without fear of liability and that it is not infringing the proprietary rights of others. In fairness to our users, as well as to other creators and copyright holders, our policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the formalities of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Pursuant to the DMCA, we will terminate, in appropriate circumstances, users and account holders of our system and network who are repeat infringers.
However, we also recognize that not every takedown notice is valid or in good faith. In such cases, we strongly encourage users to file counter-notifications when they appropriately believe a DMCA takedown demand is invalid or improper. For more information on what to do if you think a DMCA notice has been improperly filed, you may wish to consult the Lumen Database (formerly known as Chilling Effects).
If you are the owner of content that is being improperly used on one of the Projects without your permission, you may request that the content be removed under the DMCA. To make such a request, please email us at legalwikimedia.org or snail mail our designated agent at this address.
Alternatively, you may make a request to our community, which often handles copyright issues faster and more effectively than prescribed under the DMCA. In that case, you can post a notice explaining your copyright concerns. For a non-exhaustive and non-authoritative list of the relevant processes for the different Project editions, look here. Before filing a DMCA claim, you also have the option of sending an email to the community at infowikimedia.org.
9. Іншыя вэб-сайты і рэсурсы
You are solely responsible for your use of any third-party websites or resources. Although the Projects contain links to third-party websites and resources, we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for their availability, accuracy, or the related content, products, or services (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor do we have any obligation to monitor such third-party content.
10. Упраўленне вэб-сайтамі
The community has the primary role in creating and enforcing policies applying to the different Project editions. At the Wikimedia Foundation, we rarely intervene in community decisions about policy and its enforcement. In an unusual case, the need may arise, or the community may ask us, to address an especially problematic user because of significant Project disturbance or dangerous behavior. In such cases, we reserve the right, but do not have the obligation to:
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues or respond to user support requests;
- Manage otherwise the Project websites in a manner designed to facilitate their proper functioning and protect the rights, property, and safety of ourselves and our users, licensors, partners, and the public.
The Wikimedia community and its members may also take action when so allowed by the community or Foundation policies applicable to the specific Project edition, including but not limited to warning, investigating, blocking, or banning users who violate those policies. You agree to comply with the final decisions of dispute resolution bodies that are established by the community for the specific Project editions (such as arbitration committees); these decisions may include sanctions as set out by the policy of the specific Project edition.
11. Рашэнні Фонду Вікімедыя і правілы праектаў
The Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees releases official policies from time to time. Some of these policies may be mandatory for a particular Project or Project edition, and, when they are, you agree to abide by them as applicable.
12. Спыненне дзеяння гэтага пагаднення
13. Спрэчкі і юрысдыкцыя
Highlighted for emphasis
14. Адмова ад адказнасці
Highlighted for emphasis
At the Wikimedia Foundation, we do our best to provide educational and informational content to a very wide audience, but your use of our services is at your sole risk. We provide these services on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and we expressly disclaim all express or implied warranties of all kinds, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty that our services will meet your requirements, be safe, secure, uninterrupted, timely, accurate, or error-free, or that your information will be secure.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through your use of our services is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any content or communication maintained by the service. We retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time with or without notice.
Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the types of disclaimers in this section, so they may not apply to you either in part or in full depending on the law.
15. Абмежаванне адказнасці
Highlighted for emphasisThe Wikimedia Foundation will not be liable to you or to any other party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, regardless of whether we were advised of the possibility of such damage. In no event shall our liability exceed one thousand U.S. dollars (USD 1000.00) in aggregate. In the case that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you, although our liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
17. Іншыя ўмовы і пагадненні
You understand that, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by us, you have no expectation of compensation for any activity, contribution, or idea that you provide to us, the community, or the Wikimedia Projects or Project editions.
- : effective from May 24, 2012 until June 16, 2014
- : effective from 2009 until May 24, 2012.
In the event of any differences in meaning between the original English version and a translation, the original English version takes precedence.