A group focusing on coordinating and streamlining translations.
Three key focuses (among others):
- Efficiency -- reusing translation string information, translator information
- Currency -- linking translations and variants with originals so that staleness can be tracked and avoided
- Usability -- better interfaces (two-panel structure, use of color and formatting), interoperability with better tools (hooks for using external software packages or string-dbs for suggestions)
- Interface translations wiki - focusing on MediaWiki interface translations; could be part of a larger project
- Translations wiki (proposed) - a place to move Translation requests and better organize information about, for, and by translators