- Keep calm and add coordinates. ;) Thank you for your participation in Archives Challenge 2016. --Spasimir (talk) 14:48, 16 November 2016 (UTC)
UNESCO Challenge book prize
Hello! Thank you for your contributions about the Swedish World Heritage! You are now eligeble for a book prize. Please send an address where you want it shipped to jan.ainaliraa.se. If you prefer to not provide an address, the book is also available for download here (pdf, 5 MB). Best regards, Ainali (talk) 13:00, 30 May 2017 (UTC)
Thank you for participating in the UNESCO Challenge!
Thank you for participating in the UNESCO Challenge! I hope you had as fun as we did!
If you could take a minute to answer our survey, we would be very grateful. Your answer will help us improve our Challenges in the future.
Thank you for your contribution to the UNESCO Challenge a couple of months ago.
I don't know if you have noticed, but there is a new competition starting tomorrow, that is co-arranged by UNESCO and Wikimedia Sverige – the COH Challenge. This time, the purpose is to get as many of the images uploaded as part of the Connected Open Heritage project (e.g. of world heritage sites, the images can be found here) as possible to be used in Wikipedia articles (however, at most five images – with caption – per article).
I hope you want to participate! :)
Wikipedia Asian Month 2017 officially starts!
Dear WAM organizer,
I’m Erick Guan, the coordinator of WAM 2017. Welcome to Wikipedia Asian Month 2017. Here is some information about organizations of events at a national level.
The event lasts a month for the participants. As of the beginning of the event, please:
- Invite previous participants to join. We have a template you may want to use.
- Setup your WAM page in your local wikiproject if you haven’t done that.
- Link your WAM page at Wikipedia Asian Month 2017. It’s important for others to understand and connect to your community! Remove the X when you done that. WAM is organized at national level. So I have to ask you to put your country in front of your name if you haven’t done that.
- Publish a notification about WAM in site notice as well as village pump. Go public!
- Connect with us. Generally send me an email so that we can reach you for future information!
- Become the jury member in a campaign on Fountain which is an amazing tool for you to supervise participants’ articles. If you don’t have the campaign set up, please contact us! And put a link to your community’s campaign page for participants’ navigation.
- Organize a off-site editathon event. A coffee bar, internet and laptops. Though it’s optional. If you want to do that, please contact me.
In the following days, you should answer the questions from your community and supervise the submissions. Hope you have fun!
Have some interesting articles in your mind or from community? Drop us a line so that we can exchange the information to other communities.
Looking for help
[Wikipedia & Education User Group] Updates: November 2018
Integrating Wikimedia with education is a powerful strategy for the outreach of Wikimedia projects. Realising this concept, a group of leaders promoted this and formed the Wikipedia Education Collaborative. After some time, this evolved to become a user group, officially recognised by the Affiliations Committee in June 2018. The user group had its first board elections earlier in September. In the process to formalise activities and give a shape the user group for long-term sustainability, we are now revamping our processes. Thanks for supporting us during incubation stages, we are now inviting you to formally join the user group by following the instructions on the members' page. Being a member will allow you to be a part of this wonderful collaboration and also do interesting stuff.