User talk:Anthere/archive5

From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Wikimania page on wmf site[edit]

During your absence online, I made an initila draft on Wikimania at Translation requests/WMF/Wikimania/En:. How do you think about it? It should be filled with information of Call for papers (Then Elian said after a meeting further info would be available. Supposingly she can add some stuffs now). If you give a look on it and give suggestions, it will be very helpful. --Aphaia 05:58, 16 Dec 2004 (UTC)

It was a good idea to get it started. Curiously, I can see no image. I suppose this is trouble with version 1.4... The bad news is that I am going on holidays in less than 2 days, so does not make sense to start working on it. However, we could make double hit since quarto needs a little bit of presentation of Wikimedia. Could you convince Elian to write something on this ? Then, it will be translated, and it could be added in the wikimania pages on meta... So, we will get a start ! The most important point is possibly not to start translating something likely to change A LOT. Greetings. ant

Agreed, it is not a good time to start; but we can prepare for the next major upgrade of contents. I'll ask Elian to finish it. Then it will be translated into other languages ... perhaps after Quarto translation. Bonnes vacances :) --Aphaia 02:57, 17 Dec 2004 (UTC)
PS As for images it is not sake for 1.4 ... when I made the initial draft the vote for logo was going on. I put an image link just for a sketch.
I think we should upgrade Our Projects; statistis will be renewal and new descrptions to new projects. Wikinews and perpahs Wikijuniour too. I don't know if Wikijuniour has its own entry as same as Wikipedia (and what kind order - at the bottom or just below Wikibooks? Anyway I hope you enjoy vacation and refresh! --Aphaia 21:24, 17 Dec 2004 (UTC)
Would you like to give a look to Latest News section of Translation requests/WMF/Home/En:? I updated it and mav checked English ... I wonder if you have something to add there (like Membership). Cheers. --Aphaia | WQ2翻訳中 | talk 22:22, 31 Jan 2005 (UTC)

Fundaţia Wikimedia România[edit]

Hi, Anthere! Romanian users ([1]) are willing to launch a new local chapter of Wikimedia, Wikimedia România. We already drafted the local bylaws (ro:Wikipedia:Wikimedia România/Statut), and we launched the policies about elections (ro:Wikipedia:Wikimedia România/Alegeri pentru Consiliul Director). We still have to do the Consitutent Act. One of our users, ro:Utilizator:Visator, informed us that the costs for founding of the new organization are about 10.000.000 lei (€250), that means contracting a lawyer to do all the job. The romanian law stipulates that there is need for at least three people to meet and sign the papers (the founders). The other willing to become members, should become simply associated members (there is no big difference between the founding members and the associated members).

So until we choose three very trustable users to meet and sign the agreement, I wanted to know, if we could get the money for the local chapter (the 250€) from Wikimedia Foundation. Besides that 250 €, we will need to have a patrimony of more than 2 gross/brutto medium salaries (that should be another 250€-300€, but we hope to get that by opening a private bank acount, and publish info about how to donate on ro.Wikipedia).

Another situation is about our bylaws. Is it ok if our foundation bodies are the Adunarea Generală (including all the associated members of the foundation), Consiliul Director (including the President, 3 Vice-Presidents and one General Secretary) and the Cenzor (Tresorier)? I saw that the other foundations are not organized like that, but this form of organization offers more independence to the Cenzor (the financial body), and gives full power to the Consiliul Director except for the anual meetings of the Adunarea Generală, when Consiliul Director must report it's activity to all associated members.

That's all for the moment, thanks very much for taking the time to read this. The main page about the Foundation is ro:Wikipedia:Wikimedia România. --Danutz

thanks for the explanation. I just came back from holidays this evening and am trying to catch up :-) The future creation is great news. I think the 250 euros should be no problem. We have to see with Ang and Jimbo. Your body of directors seems to be a bit complicated, but that depends very much of what is the habit in romania I guess. Maybe the lawyer can give you a suggestion on that. In the fr association, we are 9 members, but only 1 president, 1 secretary and one treasurer. I'll read your status more precisely later. Can you explain to me what is "salaries" which you are mentionning ? Anthere.

Through salaries i mean income. I'm not shore if that is better, but generaly is the money you earn every mounth.

Now, about organization, that kind of organization is more often seen in Romania (President, 3 Vice-Presidents and one General Secretary + Tresorier), i took that kind of organization from the status of an Association in Romania. BTW, happy new year! --Danutz

Helsinki, April 2005[edit]

Hi Anthere. Regarding to your question: AFAIK we haven't had "real" meetings yet. As for myself (residing in Helsinki area), I've only met Cimon avaro and we have each other's phone numbers as we're media representatives at fi-Wiki. Anyway, I do know that there are other wikipedians in the Helsinki area, too, so I guess we could arrange a small meeting somewhere in Helsinki. Let's see when the April is nearer. -- TJ 12:13, 8 Jan 2005 (UTC)

steward action[edit]

There was a space before ,developper. I think this is wrong so I remove it. Can you check and let me know if it still doesn't work?

See you,

Looxix
Oui :-) C'est réparé, merci Loo. Anthere

Merci beaucoup :) --AstroNomer 22:38, 10 Jan 2005 (UTC)

Majuscule ou pas majuscule... that is the question[edit]

Salut folasse. Je viens de voir ton acharnement sur les templates un peu partout pour Quarto. Bravo ! Une remarque cependant. Si tu mets dans les squelettes un truc du genre : {{WQ/2/Founder/fr}} et dans Translation requests/WQ/2 {{WQ/2/Founder/Fr}} (avec une majuscule), ça marche pô. Faut donc faire gaffe que tout concorde. Par défaut, j'ai tout revu et mis des minuscules partout partout, histoire d'être sûre du truc. Bizzzzz notafish }<';> 09:50, 11 Jan 2005 (UTC)

Rectif, j'harmonise le tout par langue. Soit tout en maj, soit tout en min. notafish }<';> 09:52, 11 Jan 2005 (UTC)

yo, I know. Je voulais reprendre ca aujourd hui. Bon, et ben, un petit coordonnier lutin a tout repare en mon absence. Super ca :-) Anthere

wikisarcoidosis[edit]

coucou!, après lecture du msg dans notre bistro je laisse mes coordonnées ici aussi. Georges Gauthier : georges.gauthier@combbs.net et gauthier.geog@wanadoo.fr mon job est technicien de maintenance serveur (unix nt osX c'est mon préféré je fais du mac depuis 86) réseau et micro au ch albi dans le tarn, et en clm depuis 19mois et surement j'arrete ma vie prof cette année cause de cette maladie. J'aurai du temps pour mon site et pour m'occuper des membres qui s'y sont inscrits.

une question, comment faire pour avoir les différentes langues affichées? bon c'est juste une question. En ce moment je ne suis pas au top le nouveau traitement me met dans les choux les 3/4 de la journée. Amicalement georges dit "grasta"

Bonjour. Merci pour ces précisions. Hmmm, il vaut mieux que je te reprécise que je ne suis pas du tout informaticienne, et qu'il est donc préférable que tu t'adresses aux developpeurs pour toutes ses questions techniques. Voit developer et surtout au bistro fr. Anthere 08:09, 16 Jan 2005 (UTC)

help as a steward[edit]

Anthere, there is a big problem on mo.wikipedia.org . Please see the last three paragraphs on this page: mo:Talk:Pagina principală. I'd like the main page to be protected, i think it is the last solution. Anyway the main page is just a portal directing to ro.wikipedia.org (as soon as Romanian and Moldovan are generally considered to be the same language). Now, iof you have the time you can have a look to the whole discution, and plese do, but if not thanks anyhow.

Please protect it with the revision made by 213.164.241.16 at 08:15, 25 Jan 2005 . --ro:Utilizator:Danutz

Anthere, there was no help you deciding that on mo.wikipedia.org, the page should be protected too (the user already reverted you change once). Please use the version made by me my edit (213.164.241.16) at 14:56 UTC, 28 Ian 2005. Also, please have him banned for 24h, or 12h or something like that, just as a warning.
BTW, the account works, I'll begin working on translation sometime this week. --Danutz

Creating an account for someone else[edit]

This is probably a very stupid question but I couldn't find any reference to it anywhere in the Help pages. We have installed MediaWiki for our church website, and I want to create accounts for various people:

  • Do I just fill in their name and email address on the "Create an account" page and click the "by email" button?
  • Will that screw up my cookies?
  • Does that generate a random password for them or do I have to provide one (and then remind them to change it to something I don't know)?
  • Is this written down somewhere I couldn't find?
  • Can I generate a test account and then delete it (there is nothing in the help pages about deleting a user account)?

--Phil | Talk 13:42, 31 Jan 2005 (UTC)

Hello Phil. Glad you could use mediawiki. I must say I am not a developer at all, and I think a mediawiki developer could help you best. Try Brion Vibber for example. Creating an account for someone is not problem. Just do it and add a valid email adress. Then ask for a new password for this account. It will send a new (which will be unknown from you) to the user. For deleting a user account, I know it is not possible from interface. Anthere

Ayiti[edit]

Bonjour Anthere, comme tu me l'as demande, je t'avertis que j'ai cree la page Administrateurs. Je commence bien, je l'ai creee sous le nom de WK:Administrators au lieu de WK:Administrate. Ce n'est pas grand chose, j'ai juste a reprendre ... J'ai fait aussi une copie du fichier LangageHt.php. Etapes suivantes, la page pour les nouveaux, l'accueil de la communaute et la liste d'avertissement des pages a supprimer avant d'effectivement les supprimer (Oui, deja ! Pas grand chose la non plus, des pages en francais et pas en creole).

Je suis assez content. Il y a deja eu des emules. Tres motivant ! Meme avec ma liaison tres basse vitesse ... :)

--Teksmeksh 19:02, 31 Jan 2005 (UTC)

Impeccable :-) Anthere

More power to the bureaucrat[edit]

Bonjour Anthere, please see my message at Talk:Bureaucrat#More power to the bureaucrat. Thanks, David Shay 19:43, 31 Jan 2005 (UTC)

cc-by-nc[edit]

Hi Anthere,

I remmeber Jimbo making an official pronouncement in some list some time ago that non-commercial licenced images would not be allowed in any wikipedia. And I don't remember directory changing that. Would you be so kind to point me to some written policy about it, or writting to es:Usuario:Robhert about it? He started using the cc-by-nc licence in some images he is uploading, and believes that that license is some "improvement" offered in the english wikipedia (?!). As I already gave him some philosophical arguments that didn't quite change his mind, maybe some authority might work. thank you es:Usuario:Renacimiento

sigh... okay, i'll see about this this week end. I am away for two days. Anthere 15:08, 2 Feb 2005 (UTC)

Thank you for the message, Anthere. I turned out that the user in question had some more problems with undertanding copyright and licencing issues, not just the one I mentioned to you above, but I have saved your message in my personal page, so if the need arises again, i have a good story from you to make the point. Thank you! :)es:user:Renacimiento

Email[edit]

I'm back. More or less. Hope you got my last long analysis email about Google topic. ***. villy 14:27, 4 Feb 2005 (UTC)

wikitravel:[edit]

  • Dear Anthere! At en:User talk:Patrick#wikitravel: I aksed about who can add / change / fix / InterWiki links for the language versions at wikitravel:. Could you please help and find the right person to get this fixed. Thanks in advance. Regards Gangleri | Th | T 18:10, 2005 Feb 7 (UTC)
Hi Gangleri. I answered on Patrick page :-) Anthere

Wikimedia Quarto[edit]

Bonjour Anthere !

Dans le sommaire de Wikimedia Quarto il y a une petite coquille : il y a un "o" de trop à "fondateur" ("lettre du foondateur et..."). Je sais, je devrais faire la modification moi-même, mais je n'arrive pas à mettre la main sur le template du sommaire ;-) Merci ! Patrice Létourneau 03:24, 20 Feb 2005 (UTC)

OK. La correction est faite - et pour l'avenir je sais où sont ces templates. ;-) J'ai su que tu prenais quelques jours de congés, alors bonne vacances ! Patrice Létourneau 07:03, 20 Feb 2005 (UTC)

Ouais des vacances[edit]

Façon c'est pas pressé, vu que c'est déjà à la bourre. Quand t'as cinq petites minutes, que t'as rangé tous tes mails, viré les spams, répondu aux deux-cents requêtes etc. Je veux bien qu'à l'occas tu mettes un petit mot sur Wikimédia France (manifestations)#Interventions réalisées pour dire comment ça s'est passé les TIC TOC TUC. enfin bon, voilà, j'dis ça, j'dis rien moi einh. Toi en vacances, elian partie se reposer, je me sens tout à coup un peu seule, là. Biz. notafish }<';> 17:29, 20 Feb 2005 (UTC)

Seule? Je vois même pas le concept :o villy 23:25, 20 Feb 2005 (UTC)
J'essayerais de me souvenir de faire cela... sisi seule, je comprend le concept. ant

Wikimedia Foundation[edit]

Hi!

I requested a account for helping you e.g. translating: [2]. Your replyed:

Just a thought : I am very pleased to see a potential writer in german in the NL, but the NL is written on meta. So ? Are you still interested ? Anthere

My english is not the best, but when I can help you, i would like to take the chance -- MichaelDiederich 09:51, 21 Feb 2005 (UTC)

Hi Anthere, 's Frieda from it.wiki. I put a request for an account on wikimedia, for improving and increasing it.pages. Do you think it's possible? Thanks.

Frieda 13:54, 23 Feb 2005 (UTC)

` Hi Frieda. I am confused. Is Frieda Michael ??? If not, why did you copy this paragraph above ? And where is your request on the link you provided ??? I feel a bit stupid here... Can you please put a full request at the right place ? Otherwise, okay with me. Anthere

Bonjour, Florence,

Je traduis la page WMF. Hier mon ami Aphaia a passé le contenu de ma traduction à WMF/Ru, mais il y a encore beaucoup de choses à faire avec la traduction. Je les ai mis ici. Pouvez-vous nous aider? Est-ce que je peux obtenir une compte pour améliorer cette page et traduire des actualités?

Sincerement, ACrush 07:52, 20 Apr 2005 (UTC)

Merci beaucoup.
So, as French is not that much welcome: I'm very glad to meet you and Aphaia (if I haven't mentioned it before). I'm not a sysop anywhere yet (except for having spent 4 years in the editorial board of Phys.Web.Ru), but I do participate in w:ru: and quite a little bit in w:en:. I don't insist on having an account, but if I don't have one, somebody will have to do some part of work in my stead. As Aphaia keeps doing up to now.
As for knowing me, let's just keep in touch. Let my request remain pending for some time. I'm not in a hurry.
Thanks again—ACrush 13:50, 20 Apr 2005 (UTC)
By the way, as you are a bureaucrat, I'll tell you that User:.:Ajvol:. is a sysop in Russian Wikipedia, so he could (if he agreed) update the WMF/Ru pages once in a while.--ACrush 08:17, 29 Apr 2005 (UTC)

Re: Paying wikimedia sysops (not developers)[edit]

Thank you for your kind response to my suggestion on the mailing list:

I am not sure you have been informed that since january, the foundation has decided to pay a bit two people.

No, I wasn't aware of this, but it is a good idea. The developer liaison role in particular is one of huge responsibility, with great potential for burnout.

Also, it is important to note that our resources are quite fragile, and that paying people will increase our financial needs a lot.

I agree. I have tried to find a compromise that would reward people who really go the extra mile, but which would minimise the financial impact on the foundation. I don't think the foundation should pay developers for creating new features or for fixing bugs, and I don't think that every hour's work should be "billed." I would just like to see people like Kate Turner rewarded for those (hopefully rare) occasions when the system collapses, and she has to work around the clock to get it running smoothly again.

They do because it is fun. They do because they are with others, they do not have a boss telling them what they should do; they can do whatever they feel like, and when they feel like. They can be away for 2 months if there is need. And they can oppose what they do not like.

Yes, which is why I think that "salary" type payments are not such a good idea.

I'd say, essentially, we should right now listen to people's reactions, thoughts and proposals. Not straight take the decision to give 400 dollars to anyone working 40 hours a week on wikimedia servers :-)

I agree. I put forward this proposal, not in the hope that it will be implemented exactly, but that my ideas will stimulate further discussion on ways to reward people who have made huge efforts on our behalf. GeorgeStepanek 01:57, 3 Mar 2005 (UTC)

Yeah, I know. I fully agree with you. Now, in all honesty, I will not now try to stir up that discussion. I think it is developers business as well to push in that direction if they wish it to be, and to wikipedians to comments on such matters. I do think board members should mostly listen here to what people propose and are ready to accept. In all honesty, these days I am so tired of holding two jobs at the same time, my real life job during the day, my wikipedia during the night, week end and my holidays, trying to fit my two kids and husband in the between, that most of my thoughts in the next 2 months on the matter of "payment" or "reward" will be rather turned toward finding a way so that the board members can share more of their work with other wikipedians and keep a personal life and decent nights hours. There are some moments where I am so tired that it is really tough to just forget about it and just think of how to reward developers more... when actually I can really see none of them really asking for this. I fear this is very egoistic from me to say this, but it is mere truth. Currently, many people have the same fear than you, how to try to attract more developers, how to keep them, how to reward them. As if they are not attracted, rewarded etc... Wikipedia will be of course in trouble.

Yes, I take your point, and in no way do I expect you to push this issue. I am just hoping that the next time this is discussed there is a wider range of ideas on the table to work from. Being a software developer myself, I may have a better perspective than most people, and my view is just that it's not the development of the software that's an issue, it's finding and retaining people who know enough about the system to keep it running smoothly. Hence my ideas on ways to reward such people. I don't mind if my ideas are ultimately rejected, but I hope that they're novel enough to stimulate further thought and discussion when the time comes to look at this issue again.

Now, my own other personal fear is this one : without more help, it is just indecent and totally unreasonable to expect that only three people, two having jobs apart from their wikipedia activity in order to support their own living, will be able to manage all these others things Ang, Jimbo and I take care of everyday. And the more it grows, the worse it would be. So, I fear for next year if we do not find a practical solution to delegate more. You may not see that at all, but I personnaly see request from outsiders threatening to sue us, with no answer after 30 days... because we just can't find the time to take care of it all. One day, I expect a real serious person sue us, and by the time we have time to answer a mail, we'll already be called in tribunal. I may force the idea a little bit, but ... this is more and more my concern, and I fear that not so many people see it unfortunately. This may be just as urgent than rewarding Kate ;-)

Now, to be honest, I find this quite unexpected. There is a huge number of people who would love to contribute at this level. Can you not delegate most of this work? Other organisations create sub-committees that handle the bulk of the work, leaving the board members time to make the high-level decisions. Why don't you just put out a call for people with interest and expertise in legal matters to form a legal sub-committee? Even if you restrict it to individuals who are already admins on one or more projects, because of the issues of responsibility and trust, that's still a very large reservoir of manpower/womanpower.
I totally, wholeheartedly agree with you. See my proposal here http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2005-March/002462.html to see how much I agree with you. But, how to say... there is no lack of people ready to help in sub commities... the issue might be rather for those who currently handle those things to agree to delegate. I am not in people shoes for this, so I can only try to push, not force. Eh ! Anthere 08:47, 6 Mar 2005 (UTC)


But I will welcome all discussions on this in any cases :-) Cheers . Off for lunch

Anthere 12:00, 4 Mar 2005 (UTC)

You shouldn't have to do stuff just because it needs to be done. The community voted you onto the board because they trusted you to make fair decisions about big issues, not because they expected you to do huge amounts of work for free. Take a break. Leave it to the community. They won't let you down. Oh, and thank you. Your efforts on by behalf have helped to make Wikipedia a place that I like to live and work. GeorgeStepanek 01:13, 6 Mar 2005 (UTC)
I intend to go slower in the coming days :-) Anthere

Additional content for "Our Projects" page on the wmf site[edit]

For increase of visibility, I think it would be better each project has a longer description besides a current overview in a page. I tried to make a draft for Wikipedia (Aphaia/WMF/Our projects/Wikipedia). If you would like, would you like to give a look on it and make an advice?

In the primary sketch there is a descrption on Wikijuniour instead of two awards, but I save it for Wikibooks page, because awards are worthy to mention there and if we mention both awards and Wikijunior, the page become a bit long. I tried to keep it not so large. But you might have different but good ideas, and I would like you to let me know. Cheers. --Aphaia | WQ2翻訳中 | talk 15:27, 4 Mar 2005 (UTC)

Wikibreak[edit]

Anthere I hope you will have a good wikibreak and be back soon. One of the people who is responsible for giving direction to the project is yourself. We need you. Waerth 07:32, 7 Mar 2005 (UTC)

welcome back: I give them for you with my friendship.--Aphaia | WQ2翻訳中 | talk 11:49, 7 Mar 2005 (UTC)

Photo of french machines[edit]

Hi Ant!

Did you put Image:Data center 1218 143155.jpg in WQ/2? Do you know if it is GFDL or anything else? I think I accidentaly overwrote the first version of that image when I fixed the colors in it. So now we don't know what license applies. Please tell User:Aphaia if you do know!
Yrs
/ Mats Halldin 07:58, 12 Mar 2005 (UTC)

not me... I asked Submarine and Jamesday. Anthere

Stockholm meetup[edit]

About "Wiki-träff", Your comment "understood nothing..." =) Short briefing: It is planned to have a meetup in Stockholm in April (or at summertime). Your meetup is in April. Probably we will merge these meetings to one now when we know you are comming to Stockholm. I get back to you when I know more details. //Solkoll 07:01, 15 Mar 2005 (UTC)

thanks. I'll do the same when I know more details. I regularly discuss with riorio. I think this is why he suggested a meeting in april :-) Anthere

Izwalito[edit]

Salut anthere, tu as demandé sur le bistro de fr.wikiquote le blocage de Izwalito, je n'ai pas pu le faire car il n'y a pas de compte Izwalito sur wikiquote. Je pense qu'il n'a jamais contribué ici, sauf peut-être sous IP. S'il possède une Ip fixe qu'on pourrait bloquer, préviens moi. Weft 09:26, 19 Mar 2005 (UTC)

C'est bon grâce à Wikipédia:Coordination des admins j'ai trouvé son Ip fixe et l'ai bloquée : 82.66.65.136 Weft 09:40, 19 Mar 2005 (UTC)
  • faudra voir sur le long terme, mais oui, je pense que c'est une bonne chose. Ant

HELP!!![edit]

Excuse me I´m form Spanish wikipedia. A vandal (called SPUI firts and then CryptoDrek]] has moved too many pages to revert it. Is there any way to do it (for example, revert all editions in the last two hours). Please, help us. User:FAR

Thanks very much, How is that? What can we do tu use the new feature? Well, I want to say its a big problem (vandal has also attacked nl and fr) Is there any way to avoid he/she crate new users?User:FAR

Thanks again (I´m not a sysop but I belive you). I won´t molest you more.--FAR 09:51, 28 Mar 2005 (UTC)

Meetup in Helsinki[edit]

Hello Anthere!

Yes, we Finns have been lazy at answering to you, haven't we :) I guess it's mostly because only few of us live in Helsinki. But I'd really love to meet some wikipedians from abroad - and who better than a board member :) When exactly will you be in Finland? Mid April in general will be an interesting time since we're about break 20 000 about then and we hope to get some publicity for that. You can answer me in fiPedia or enPedia. Sincerely, Samulili.

disk space downtime[edit]

I received and accepted a job offer. Must move to UK as soon as I can, so I won't be around as much as usual for a month or perhaps two.

Five 400GB SATA hard drives with PATA to SATA adaptors and cables have been requested to help deal with space issues. Those will go in an internal drive space in each existing database server. Once those are in place we should finally see and end to problems for this preventable reason. They will also provide extra backup for other problems, like power, because each database server can have its own local backup, independent of the others. Jamesday 22:58, 29 Mar 2005 (UTC)

Data center picture[edit]

I didn't upload it. The first time I saw it was after looking at your question. Good luck with the search! Jamesday 23:02, 29 Mar 2005 (UTC)

Thanks, from Kalki[edit]

Thank you for the notice (and/or the granting) of my bureaucrat status at Wikiquote. I had figured Angela might be a bit busy the last few days, knowing all the projects she's involved with. There are now 3 new sysops at Wikiquote, who had been nominated for over a week, and been highly active in many ways, and I feel the project will be well served by all of them. ~ Kalki 19:14, 31 Mar 2005 (UTC)

French ArbCom[edit]

J'ai posté un petit billet sur le nouveau comité d'arbitrage francophone à http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:WQ/Draft#Un_comit.C3.A9_d.27arbitrage_pour_fr:Wikip.C3.A9dia . Tu verras si cela paraît suffisamment intéressant Pour WQ3. Bises. villy 07:49, 2 Apr 2005 (UTC)

Spring greetings[edit]

Hallo, the sun is shining so nice and the nature in Vienna is beginning to prosper. So, since you are Anthere, (and such a nice one) I wish you lots of sun and a very nice spring. Prosper, grow, and spread your nice colors, I think they make everyone happy! :) Dan Koehl 13:10, 2 Apr 2005 (UTC)

Requests for permissions[edit]

Hello Anthere,
It would be nice if you could set the bot flag for wikt:de:Benutzer:MelancholieBot (see Requests for permissions (one week is over ;-))! That Bot has been tested. The Bot fills up the Recent Changes due to the many tasks needed to be done! --- 217.227.191.74 15:20, 2 Apr 2005 (UTC)

PS: Done by User:Angela.

Passer un compte utilisateur en compte bot ?[edit]

J'ai ecrit se message à Looxix, mais il ne doit pas être ici, je me permet donc de le reposter ici : ) .

Bonjour, je viens de réaliser Ludo Thécaire : un bot s'occupant exclusivement de catégoriser des jeux vidéo liés au modèle fr:Modèle:Jeu vidéo. (liste des articles).

Il fonctionne correctement ... il suffit de regarder sa liste de contribution, mais je peut aussi envoyer les sources a quelqu'un pour qu'il puisse les valider (c'est du python). Comment dois-je procéder ?

Merci beaucoup, bayo 18:36, 21 Mar 2005 (UTC)

arrrrrrg, ya jamais personne qui répond oubien ! 193.249.254.146 00:46, 4 Apr 2005 (UTC)

ce genre de demande doit etre faite sur http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_permissions

ant

il ne me manque un compte[edit]

  • salut ant, si tu as 5 minutes : jette un œil ici (et récupère le ;-) Alvaro 17:12, 2005 Apr 7 (UTC)
  • merci, ant, pour ta célérité ;D quoique non télépathe, je t'assure que, comme disait méanos, j'ai récupéré une partie de ta tristesse haricotienne. je plaisante jaune ;D byz Alvaro

vandalism from User:Koopa[edit]

I notice serious (and sure) vandlism from User:Koopa. He/She/It is inserting very malicious code to display a banner staying on the top of the page. He/She/It is doing so on "important" page (such Help:Contents, antd template:Ed, which is include in many template). So this user is certanly knowing what he is doing and wants to create vast effect. For an example of code see fro example [3] I have reverted by hands (I am not a sysop), but a serious reaction shoul be thought. AnyFile 17:10, 17 Apr 2005 (UTC)

nod. This is vandalism. I blocked him. Thanks for the warning :-) ant