User talk:Astinson (WMF)
Structured Data - blogs posted in Wikimedia Space
There are two separate blog entries for Structured Data on Commons posted to Wikimedia Space that are of interest:
- Working with Structured Data on Commons: A Status Report, by Lucas Werkmeister, discusses some ways that editors can work with structured data. Topics include tools that have been written or modified for structured data, in addition to future plans for tools and querying services.
- Structured Data on Commons - A Blog Series, written by me, is a five-part posting that covers the basics of the software and features that were built to make structured data happen. The series is meant to be friendly to those who may have some knowledge of Commons, but may not know much about the structured data project.
Dear Alex, the report on what you kindly asked me, will be ready in a few hours, I'm working on it directly in talk. Thank you for your patience!--Fcarbonara (talk) 15:01, 6 March 2020 (UTC)
Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2020 submission
On behalf of the Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2020 programme committee, I am pleased to inform you that your submission "Campaigns in CEE RoundTable" has been accepted as a discussion and it was scheduled for 13:15 (UTC) on Sunday, 4 October (see the draft schedule). If you have not yet registered for the conference, please follow the instructions on this page. In case you have any additional requests or questions, do not hesitate to contact me or any other committee member.
Best regards. --Kiril Simeonovski (talk) 17:54, 15 September 2020 (UTC)
Check your LinkedIn
Alex, I really enjoyed your presentation this morning! Please see your LinkedIn connections requests -- I want to introduce you to someone who has been trying to donate to the WiR program but is likely to be more able to help photography projects. James Salsman (talk) 16:29, 23 September 2020 (UTC)
Hello Alex, may i have clarification on prizes for #WikiForHumanRights on Next 3 top contributors in Non-UN languages? Will this include top 3 for every Non-UN language or from all Non-UN languages? Rwebogora (talk) 10:24, 4 May 2021 (UTC)
- @Rwebogora from all non-UN languages -- I can clarify that in the rules. Astinson (WMF) (talk) 14:23, 4 May 2021 (UTC)
Hello Alex, may i have clarification on bonus point for #WikiForHumanRights.... Will I get 1 bonus point along with one point for adding descriptions to 5 Wikidata items from the partner-generated list in any language?Prajjwal3959 (talk) 07:35, 5 May 2021 (UTC)
- Hi @Prajjwal3959 we intended for one bonus point for every unit of contribution on Wikidata or adding images. I put an update on the update channel explaining how we will score if there is descrepency, Astinson (WMF) (talk) 15:22, 12 May 2021 (UTC)
- And apologies for the slow response, your note got lost in my inbox, Astinson (WMF) (talk) 15:22, 12 May 2021 (UTC)
- Thank you for your response Astinson (WMF)Prajjwal3959 (talk) 02:07, 14 May 2021 (UTC)
What date in June will the results be announced?
@Astinson (WMF): --- What date in June will the results be announced? The June deadline is mentioned here:  --Ooligan (talk) 03:25, 17 June 2021 (UTC)
- Hey @Ooligan we encountered a processing delay on our side -- there should be some more communication this week, Astinson (WMF) (talk) 15:38, 21 June 2021 (UTC)
How to claim the prize
Hello @Astinson (WMF), I am writing this message to let you know that I have been selected as a third winner of WikiForHumanRights Challenge 2021. I am very pleased and look forward with delight to the prizes.
- I already mailed you. My email id is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let me know how to claim the prizes. Regards!!!Prajjwal3959 (talk) 12:45, 26 June 2021 (UTC)
Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2021 submission
On behalf of the Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2021 programme committee, I am pleased to inform you that your submission "Building Organizer Tools for the Future of Campaigns" has been accepted as a lecture, and it was scheduled for 09:10 (UTC) on Sunday, 7 November (see the draft schedule). Considering that the conference will have language interpretation from English into Russian and vice versa, you have the choice between English and Russian as a language that you will use in your session. If you have not yet registered for the conference, please follow the instructions on this page. In case you have any additional requests or questions, do not hesitate to contact me or any other committee member.
Best regards.--Kiril Simeonovski (talk) 09:13, 21 October 2021 (UTC)
- @Kiril Simeonovski Can we move that a little later in the day? -- I am in UTC -3 and Ilana is on East Coast time -- so a time that is 3-4 hours later would be much easier for us to both be completely present. Astinson (WMF) (talk) 17:52, 22 October 2021 (UTC)
- Dear Alex, your session has been re-scheduled to 14:35 (UTC) on 6 November (Saturday). Best.--Kiril Simeonovski (talk) 08:48, 24 October 2021 (UTC)