Archive: August 2006 — March 2014
- 1 WikiConference USA
- 2 Global user page migration
- 3 WSM tool
- 4 Please fill out our Inspire campaign survey
- 5 Congrats on WikiProject X work, hi and thanks
- 6 WikiProject X directory
- 7 Women in Red - need for urgent response
- 8 How can we improve Wikimedia grants to support you better?
- 9 Last call for WMF grants feedback!
- 10 Need guidance.
- 11 Request for CentralNotice banner
- 12 Help
- 13 What future IdeaLab campaigns would you like to see?
- 14 Future IdeaLab Campaigns results
Hi James. Regarding Grants talk:PEG/WM US-NYC/WikiConference USA 2014/Report#Questions_from_WMF, question #2, can you please update us as to the status of the financial reporting of the scholarships? Wikimedia was under the impression that your report would be submitted separately than Wikimedia NYC's conference reporting, but if this is not the case then let us know otherwise how we can proceed to complete the scholarship financial reporting. Thanks OR drohowa (talk) 15:06, 5 November 2014 (UTC)
Global user page migration
Noticed that the WSM tool is no longer available on the W Tool Labs. Have you removed this tool or is it just down for maintenance? The NRHP group finds this map highly useful! Thanks. 25or6to4 (talk) 18:06, 11 March 2015 (UTC)
- Hello, 25or6to4! The tool seems to have gone down. However, I will want to make a "generic" version, since Summer of Monuments is over. I will get to that as soon as I can. harej (talk) 06:54, 13 March 2015 (UTC)
Please fill out our Inspire campaign survey
Thank you for participating in the Wikimedia Inspire campaign during March 2015!
Please take our short survey and share your experience during the campaign.
Congrats on WikiProject X work, hi and thanks
Hi! Just thought I'd say thanks and congratulations for your work on WikiProject X! I really enjoyed your and Isarra's talk at Wikimania. Hope to be in touch soon about synergies with other somewhat similar endeavours (like courses)! Cheers, AGreen (WMF) (talk) 17:16, 25 July 2015 (UTC)
WikiProject X directory
- Hello Verbistheword, the directory is located at w:Wikipedia:WikiProject Directory. harej (talk) 17:56, 14 August 2015 (UTC)
Women in Red - need for urgent response
Hi James. There has been quite a lengthy discussion on this project on EN Wikipedia. You might like to offer your own views on how close we are to automating a facility for identifying missing articles in English from Wikidata records for other wikis and also on whether the project should be partly maintained by Wikimedia, given its potential expansion to other languages, etc.--Ipigott (talk) 20:58, 16 August 2015 (UTC)
How can we improve Wikimedia grants to support you better?
Hi! The Wikimedia Foundation would like your input on how we can reimagine Wikimedia Foundation grants to better support people and ideas in your Wikimedia project.
After reading the Reimagining WMF grants idea, we ask you to complete this survey to help us improve the idea and learn more about your experience. When you complete the survey, you can enter to win one of five Wikimedia globe sweatshirts!
In addition to taking the the survey, you are welcome to participate in these ways:
- Respond to questions on the discussion page of the idea.
- Join a small group conversation.
- Learn more about this consultation.
This survey is in English, but feedback on the discussion page is welcome in any language.
Last call for WMF grants feedback!
Hi, this is a reminder that the consultation about Reimagining WMF grants is closing on 8 September (0:00 UTC). We encourage you to complete the survey now, if you haven't yet done so, so that we can include your ideas.
Hi, this is TwistingTwists (talk) 16:27, 27 September 2015 (UTC) . I am willing to do this Color blindness Checker Project but the contact user's page has been deleted. What can I do now? I am new to wikipedia. Since you endorsed this project, I thought you could be of some help.
- Hello TwistingTwists. The user page is deleted but the talk page is up and running. You can contact Dispenser there. harej (talk) 02:42, 28 September 2015 (UTC)
I made a request in central notice for this event -> https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Encuentros/Editat%C3%B3n_Abuelas_de_Plaza_de_Mayo a few days ago but nobody answer me. Can you help me? Now the archivebot delete my request so I do it again today. I hope you can help me! --Giselle Bordoy WMAR (talk) 18:53, 9 November 2015 (UTC)
I want to create a new project called 19th Century American Music (under Project Music). I believe I can get enough interest from other editors to collaborate on improving articles under this project. I really like what you've done with project X and would like to know if you can help set up the project that I want to create using the same features. Please answer on my wikipedia talk page because I never get back to the wikimedia very often. Best Regards,
- 12:37, 1 December 2015 (UTC)
What future IdeaLab campaigns would you like to see?
I’m Jethro, and I’m seeking your help in deciding topics for new IdeaLab campaigns that could be run starting next year. These campaigns aim to bring in proposals and solutions from communities that address a need or problem in Wikimedia projects. I'm interested in hearing your preferences and ideas for campaign topics!
Here’s how to participate:
- Learn more about this consultation
- Vote on and submit new campaign topics in the AllOurIdeas Survey
- Discuss campaign topics and ask questions on the IdeaLab talk page
Future IdeaLab Campaigns results
Last December, I invited you to help determine future ideaLab campaigns by submitting and voting on different possible topics. I'm happy to announce the results of your participation, and encourage you to review them and our next steps for implementing those campaigns this year. Thank you to everyone who volunteered time to participate and submit ideas.
With great thanks,