Urgent: Incomplete candidate application
Hello @Imacat: Thank you for applying as a candidate to the Movement Charter's Drafting Committee. This is a message to let you know or to remind you that all the field of the application template are mandatory (except for adding a photo, which is optional). Because you have left one or more of the mandatory fields empty, your application is currently incomplete and, if not completed by 14 September, will not be considered during the selection process. We kindly ask you to complete the application as soon as possible. If you're facing any issues with this, please feel to let me know and I'll do my best to help out --Abbad (WMF) (talk) 13:19, 13 September 2021 (UTC).
Leadership Development Working Group: Reminder to apply by 10 April 2022
Hello, I'm reaching out to you today as you've previously expressed interest in Movement Strategy and Governance-related topics. I was hoping to share the below message with you and your talk page guests, as the call for applications for this working group ends soon.
The Community Development team at the Wikimedia Foundation is supporting the creation of a global, community-driven Leadership Development Working Group. The purpose of the working group is to advise leadership development work. Feedback was collected in February 2022 and a summary of the feedback is on Meta-wiki. The application period to join the Working Group is now open and is closing soon on April 10, 2022. Please review the information about the working group, share with community members who might be interested, and apply if you are interested.
We need your feedback on a tool from the Wikimedia Summit
Hi! I'm contacting you as one of the participants in the Wikimedia Summit 2022, to kindly ask for your feedback through a 5-10 minute survey to evaluate 'Baserow' (note: the survey is on a Google form).
Baserow was tool through which participants in the Summit co-created a database of Movement Strategy activities. We hope to learn from you how useful it may be to keep using it in the future to help document and connect on Movement Strategy work.
I am reaching out to you specifically on behalf of the Leadership Development Working Group (LDWG) who recently published the Leadership Development Plan, a practical resource for emerging and existing leaders across the Wikimedia movement who want to develop themselves and others. Your perspectives will be really helpful in making this resource useful. Any opinions, feedback or ideas that you share would be appreciated. You can give feedback through the short survey, MS Forum, talk page or email at email@example.com.
The review period closes on Sunday May 28, 2023.
On behalf Leadership Development Working Group,
Hi from Rosiestep
Hi Imacat! It was so nice to spend time with you again at WikiWomen Summit x Wikimania! I hope you are back home now and have had time to rest. I'd like to introduce you to a wikifriend of mine, Nattes à chat, who is the co-founder and E.D. of Les sans pagEs (LSP). LSP is working on an interesting new project; Nattes can share more info. --Rosiestep (talk) 17:45, 4 September 2023 (UTC)
- Thanks. That looks great! How should I get further contact with them? Imacat (talk) 14:29, 5 September 2023 (UTC)
- Hi Imacat, thanks for replying. You can send a mail to info[at]sans-pages.org then we can send further information. We are collecting all emails now, and will send a general message :) ~~~~ Natacha LSP (talk) 16:51, 12 September 2023 (UTC)
- Hi @Imacat @Rosiestep be a part of our Fanzine les sans pagEs in 2023
- We are preparing our new printed Fanzine with an idea that we want to share with you right now: dedicate our next poster issue in the Fanzine to you and the work you are doing to reduce the gender gap!
- How? We will position all your interventions on a world map. It will be visually stimulating to see how projects dedicated to reducing the gender biases and gaps are conquering the Planet! We think it has not yet been done. Do you like the idea?
- Concretely we are asking you to send a small punchy text resuming your activities and an illustration. We are counting on you and wish you all the best.
- les sans pagEs
- To participate:
- • Download your images on commons here (2 Mo minimum to have a high quality impression, it can be a drawing or a photo. For example 3 024 × 4 032 pixels) https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:LSP_Fanzine/2023
- • Send us your text to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following mail subject Fanzine 2023) (800 characters spaces included)
- • Deadline: September, 30th 2023. We are really looking forward for your inputs before September 30!
- Contact : email@example.com
- Copy @Natacha LSP Laugriville (talk) 13:37, 13 September 2023 (UTC)