-- 09:37, 19 May 2011 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
Hi! I just want to thank you and give you this barnstar for your help with the translation of the 2011 fundraiser! The fundraiser was the best we ever had, both in terms of the amount we collected and in terms of number of translations. We couldn't have done either one without the help we got from you and other translators. If you are interested, we made a report, which has some statistics about the translations.
And: I have one more request, and that is that you take this survey. You may have got an e-mail about it, and if you did, please ignore this. But if you didn't it would be great if you would take this survey too, so we can learn to improve the translation experience.
Again, thanks for your help with translations – you're awesome! Jon Harald Søby (WMF) 13:32, 24 January 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for your translations
Thank you for helping to translate the WMF Grants Program pages on Meta. Thanks to your efforts, these programs will be accessible to more people all over the world. We would like to send you something in appreciation of your work, so please contact us by Email at grants at wikimedia dot org with your name, shirt size (optional), address for delivery (not a PO Box), and telephone number (for delivery).
We would also like to let you know that our programs are growing and we will need to make some significant changes to these program pages in the next few weeks. When this happens, these pages may need to be retranslated, although much of the new text will be identical or similar to the text you've already translated: you've already translated this text, so you'd be able to copy and paste much from your existing translation. Please consider continuing to support the movement's work in this area, and please continue to let your multilingual friends and colleagues know that this support is still needed as our programs grow!
Please also let us know if you have any feedback for us: it's always welcome.
Translate some names for hundreds software projects including MediaWiki
Hello, I'm writing you because you subscribed to a Language support team. As you know, Wikimedia projects exist in almost 300 languages; supporting them all is a big effort so we partner with other organisations. One small but visible thing we miss is that many interwiki links in sidebar (among others) don't offer a translation of the language name when hovered. We're now able to translate 100 more language names in your language.
If you're interested, I can create you an account to submit translations on the CLDR web tool (within June 14): please send an email to ask one and I'll follow up with instructions. On CLDR you can translate and tweak many other things, if you desire; your work will impact hundreds of software projects. Thanks, Nemo 17:58, 2 May 2014 (UTC)
Dear MKar, since you are an administrator on a wiki from which no user participated in this discussion, I'd like to make sure you are aware of some recent events which may alter what the Wikimedia Foundation lets you do on your wiki: Superprotect.
- Request for comment: Requests for comment/Superprotect rights
- An open letter about its implementation: Letter to Wikimedia Foundation: Superprotect and Media Viewer
-- Peteforsyth 09:33, 12 September 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for showing interest to participate in the Global Congress on Intellectual Property and the Public Interest event. This message is to acknowledge receipt of your application. We'll inform you if you are selected. Regards. -- 02:41, 1 November 2015 (UTC)
A week or so ago, we informed you that we received your application. Now, let us tell you about the selection procedure. We want the communities to select their representatives. We have posted on your Wikipedia's Village Pump and asked to comment on your application. Though we understand it is quite difficult to assess one’s contribution on the basis of endorsements only, it is impossible on our end to select one from your community as a representative without your consent. -- 00:30, 10 November 2015 (UTC)
Hello, congratulations, your application to join Global Congress on Intellectual Property and the Public Interest has been accepted. Please fill this form and we'll contact you soon with more details. Thanks. -- 08:07, 18 November 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for filling the form, we are working on it. We'll contact you soon. -- 08:44, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
Reporting and other updates for WikiConference India 2016 scholarship recipients
Glad to get in touch with you after the conference!
- Please give your feedback for the conference through this survey before 25th August 2016.
- As part of the scholarship agreement, please document your learnings and experience using the form here before 31st August 2016.
- If you haven't claimed reimbursement yet, please fill this claim form and post it to the following address before 18th August, 2016. Please attach original bills and boarding passes. Please note that we won't be extending the date any further.
- The Centre for Internet and Society,
- Attention: Mr. Ajoy Kumar,
- No. 194, 2nd ‘C’ Cross, Domlur, 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, 560071.
- Please upload your conference presentations at Commons under WikiConference India 2016 presentations category.
- Please upload pictures, videos you shot during the conference at Commons under an appropriate subcategory of WikiConference India 2016 category.
Message posted by Ravi