-- Meta-Wiki Welcome (16:01, 28 September 2018 (UTC))
WAM2019 welcomes your support!
Thank you for joining us as a Wikipedia community organizer. We would appreciate your help to get the central banner localized in your language.
You can visit here and select your language (which language you want the contents to be translated into) and then translate it.
- Bunga oʻxshash savollaringizni bu yerda emas, oʻzbekcha Vikipediyadagi munozara sahifamga yozing. Malikxan talk 00:04, 16 December 2019 (UTC)
Guidance of Fountain tool
Here is a guidance of Fountain tool. If you are wondering how to create an editathon on fountain or want to check the editathon be created or not before WAM start, please feel free to have a look.
Looking forward to meeting you online soon.
WAM International team 2020.10
- We have already created an editathon on the fountain. Cheers! ;) Malikxan talk 15:17, 27 October 2020 (UTC)
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020: Fountain tool
Fountain cannot accept new articles temporarily because of a problem with the Wikimedia Labs database. It will be back ASAP. Please don’t feel panic. Let's keep fingers crossed for it.
What's Next (Wikipedia Asian Month 2020)!
Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- We have at least 6,672 articles made during this edition.
- Make sure all the jury members judge all articles before December 31st, Once you finish the judging, please update this page.
- There will be two round of qualified participants' address collection scheduled: January 1st and January 10th 2021.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- Please update the final version of organizer and jury member list on this page.
- In case you wondering how can you use the Wikipedia Asian Month tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loy for more information.
- If you need some assistance, please feel free to contact us via sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To reduce misunderstanding, please contact us in English.
Good afternoon, Malikxan!
For the jury, the Perm Regional Museum (Co-organizer WikiUral contest) has prepared a postcard that will be sent to you by mail!
Help with translation
Hello Malikxan, I am User:T Cells from the Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos campaign. I'd like to thank you for your translation support in the 2020 edition. The campaign was a huge success and that would not have been possible without your support. The Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos 2021 starts on the 1st of July and we need your help with the translation of the campaign page and the central banner text.
Direct translation link of CentralNotice banner:
Direct translation link of WPWP main page
Thank you for your translation support
I am User:Ptinphusmia from the Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos International Team. I want to thank you for your translation support and we are happy to inform you that this year, the campaign will be organized locally by at least 45 Wikimedia affiliates in 40 countries. We have a few days to the start of the campaign (1st of July 2021) and we need your help and support to complete the campaign page. As always, thanks for your help and support. Ptinphusmia (talk) 00:10, 26 June 2021 (UTC)
WMTRK Monthly Meeting for November
I want to inform you that on Novemver 12 at 16:00 (UTC) an online meeting of Members of our User Group will take place. If you want to join the meeting please write to me (email@example.com) and I will send you an invitation to the meeting. Kindly, – Mehman 97 00:57, 12 November 2022 (UTC)
Server switch message looks for translators
In the past, you helped with the translation of Tech/Server switch. This message will soon be displayed to the public. We look for translators to update this message and check if everything is okay.
I hope you can help.