Why that account will not be unlocked
The basic scenario is that you were blocked on five wikis for the account Google9999 for disruptive behaviour, and nowhere do I see that you attempted to address the concerns that were raised with you. This caused for the account to be locked. You then created sock accounts, and one was locked for a continuation of the previous behaviour. You created other accounts, and now you are back again with another account that has been blocked for more of the same behaviour. Now you want the initial account unlocked to get your blocked account unblocked.
Now call me stupid, but I see an issue here, and it is not related to a blocked account. The issue is that what you have been doing has been considered disruptive to the community. I see no indication that what you are wanting to do is any different from what you have been doing, and I see little support from where you are blocked.
So in short,
- there has been no valid reason provided to unlock Google9999
- consider yourself fortunate that the account Paladox2017 has not been locked for the continuation of disruptive behaviour
- take this opportunity to listen to the concerns of the MW community, look to see if you can resolve the issue there and they will unblock you. If they unblock you, then you can edit there.
- if you cannot resolve your issues at MW community, and that is due to a continued disruptive behaviour, then in all likelihood the account Paladox2017 will be locked for the same reason.
- if you cannot resolve your issues, and create further accounts, and continue behaviour that the community considers disruptive, then you will get those accounts blocked and then locked
Do you see a pattern of your behaviour and a pattern of response by the community? If you wish to edit, then you will need to learn to NOT edit disruptively, and that entails listening to the community, and following the communities' expectations. If that is too matter of fact, then you have been missing all the warning signs, and not following the tenet of the conversation, and the subtle messages that have been provided to you. — billinghurst sDrewth 03:07, 31 October 2014 (UTC)
- yes but I have to asked here on meta the user on me requested I asked here since I have a locked account global meaning he has to block me unless I resolve it here. I doint mind the account being blocked but I would like to request to use my new account so that it doesn't get locked for creating another account because the previous one is blocked. 18.104.22.168 14:44, 31 October 2014 (UTC)
Timeless Newsletter • Issue 1
Welcome to the first issue of the Timeless newsletter! This issue is being sent or forwarded to everyone who has at some point expressed an interest in the project, give or take, as well as a couple of other potentially relevant pages, so if you would like to continue (or start) receiving this newsletter directly, please sign up for further updates on the meta page.
The Timeless grant has been selected for funding, and the project is now underway!
While I've had a somewhat slow start working on the project for health reasons, I'm pleased to announce that everything described in the proposal is now either happening, or on its way to happening.
- The project now has a hub on Meta to serve as a directory for the various related pages, workboards, and local discussions and help pages. It's probably incomplete, especially with regards to specific language projects that might have local pages for Timeless, so if you know of others, please add them!
- Outreach: I've been talking to various people and groups directly about skinning, desktop/mobile interfaces, project management, specific component support, and other things, and have begun to compile a very shoddy list of skinning problems and random issues on mw.org based on this. Some of this may inform the direction of this project, or possibly this project will result in building a more proper list that can then be used for other things. We shall see.
- Some development - task triage, code review, bug fixing, and various rabbit holes involving ...overflows.
General plan for the future:
- Triage the rest of the workboard.
- Catch up with all the talkpages and other bug reports that have been left various other places that are not the project workboard
- Do all the bug fixes/features/other things!
- Some proposals aimed at Commons and Wikisource in particular (maybe, we'll see)
Essentially, the grant as written shall be carried out. This was the plan, and remains the plan. Timelines remain fuzzy, but while there have been some initial delays, I don't particularly expect the timeline for project as a whole to change a whole lot.
Also, for anyone at Wikimania right now: I am also at Wikimania. Come talk to me in person!
Thank you all for your interest and support thus far!
This issue has been sent regardless of signup status. To receive future issues please add yourself on the massmessage list.