User talk:Saileshpat/Rapid Grant
|This page is under construction.|
Please help review and edit this page.
Please see the sample Meeting application before drafting your application.
- Socialize with community members
- Organize a community project
- Increase skills for existing editors
- Edit-a-thon to add or improve content
- Media-Wiki Training.
- Training on How to upload photographs, CC licences, and Fair images.
- What is the purpose of the meeting and why is it important to your community?
Odia Wikipedia is one of the first four Indic languages Wikipedia and on June 3rd it is celebrating its 14th anniversary. On the occasion of the 14th birthday, Odia Wikimedians are planning to have two days community meetup in Bhubaneswar. Odia Wikipedia has recently seen a growth in a number of editors and has able to bridge the gender gap up to some extent. Through this meetup, Odia Wikimedians are planning to have a community consultation and training of new Wikimedians. On the first day, there will be various training sessions and on the second day, there will be 4 hours long Edit-a-thon with a public event to felicitate Wikimedians.
- If applicable, what benefits have you seen from doing this kind of meeting in the past?
- How will you let participants know about the meeting?
- How will you keep participants engaged after the meeting is over?
- Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
Note: In addition to your project-specific measures of success, you will also be asked to report on some Global Metrics at the end of your final report. Please keep this in mind as you plan, and we'll support you as you begin your project.
- Number of total participants
- Number of people who will help organize the event