- Ciao Snowdog, ti ringratio per la tua traducione; adesso ci sono due cose che vorrei riportarti:
- Tu es "proofreader" della versione italiano o non? Se si' prego non dimenticare a scrivere il tuo nome a Template:WQ-2-copy!
- Ci sono alcuni foto che mancano discriptione in italiano. Potresti traduirre anche loro oppure creature , se discriptione in inglese mancano. Salve, --Aphaia | WQ2翻訳中 | talk 11:22, 14 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- 1 Admin Abuse
- 2 sm.wiki
- 3 From it.wiki
- 4 Request for bot status
- 5 Semi-protection
- 6 pt
- 7 Please, Mega Troll possibility needs to be looked at here
- 8 Why did you delete my page Wikitest ??
- 9 IRC
- 10 Thank you for permission
- 11 De-adminship because of violation of "administration ethics"
- 12 Using Checkuser Privileges for "Dragnet" purposes
- 13 Checkuser Partaner Time (German Wiki)
- 14 check on cs.source and cs.wiki
- 15 Russian Copyright Law issues
- 16 ???
- 17 Moderator requests help
- 18 Richiesta agli Steward
- 19 Traduzioni
- 20 ciao
- 21 Thanks
- 22 CU on de.wikipedia
- 23 Bdk your collar ain't no white anymore
- 24 Breton wikipedia
- 25 French Wikinews
- 26 new
- 27 Another account of Admin Abuse
- 28 Traduzioni italiana di Board elections/2007/Candidates/en
- 29 Bot flag on meta
- 30 Wikinews PT
- 31 2007 Steward Confirmations
- 32 Steward confirmations
- 33 Admin confirmations
- 34 Sblocco
Roberto, A group of editors and admins refuse to allow a balance of material and links. Gamaliel, Robert McClenon, Jpgordon, JamesMLane, and a few others now own the pages. Any attempts to modify the page is met by thier gang edits. They allow only links to pro kennedy sites, none to negative sites regardless of the wealth of content they may provide. They push their pov on all of the Kennedy pages. It's because of editors and admins like these that Wikipedia is doubted as a source. ie; the New York Times published policy against Wiki as a source. The group refuses to agree to consensus when it is against them. I've now been blocked by Jpgordon in an abuse of admin priv. My act was not vandalism, it's simply not agreeing with their one sided pov. I am not willing to endure any more arb or mediation. These guys are out of control. 126.96.36.199 05:45, 25 January 2006 (UTC)
- Well, first things I need to know are: Which project are you talking about, and which pages. Please provide me with this links. --Snowdog 22:23, 25 January 2006 (UTC)
Arrf, it's Node who oppose Robin Patterson. I consider Node a big troll although there is some truth in his claim. I check Patterson contributions there. So you did well. Better check before than after. Yann 22:10, 21 Jun 2005 (UTC)
I incidentally read this simple post and I realized that not only it shows your humble position besides the Sheriff-like facade, but also that more people should know you better, before pounding keyboards to spread flames and mud agains you. I thought to point out that post to some Italian user, but I'm afraid that it wouldn't be understood so it'll be a private discover. Whenever you need (honestly I can't figure out such a circumstance, but who knows?) a helping hand always count me in. From it.wiki with reassured respect
Request for bot status
Could you please take a look and resolve some requests: some are pending more then 2 weeks. Regards, --Klemen Kocjancic 11:25, 9 December 2005 (UTC)
I'll leave this message on Wikipedia as well, but I wanted to make sure you got this. At Wikipedia:Semi-protection policy, a couple users and myself are attempting to gather consensus about a possible change in editing. So as not to keep the community out of the loop, we've been posting to user talk pages, which seems to have worked. If you can add your thoughts to the talk page, it would be greatly appreciated. We've gone over a few issues, ranging from perception of anti-wiki to time limits, and recycling pagemove code, so you might want to check out #Rehashing to get up to speed. Thanks in advance, Mysekurity 21:56, 13 December 2005 (UTC)
Olá! Você fala português? Por favor responda em 
Please, Mega Troll possibility needs to be looked at here
I am coming to you because there is nowhere else to go with this. I fear a mega troll has been able to so firmly entrench himself within wikinews with meatpuppets and sockpuppets that he has obtained virtual control of the site. Now he is attempting to expand his power into Wiktionary. . He simply uses his authority and extreme time availability to wear down and force contributors who are in his way off the site. He has also managed to drive a wedge between Admins and non-admins (basically forming a club-like clique among admins) to the point where a reasonable Rfda;  fails with 6 admins opposing and 9 non-admins supporting the Rfda. Amgine's dedication toward prioritizing group loyalty is manifest with this edit of his; "Your approach to Wikinews, in my opinion, is focused on articles. This is a common approach, but probably not the most valuable. I suggest you reconsider that Wikinews is not about articles, but about developing and maintaining an online community; the articles are secondary. - Amgine / talk 14:53, 23 October 2005 (UTC)". Amgine also uses multiple signatures leading to different sites and one that leads nowhere.
The administrative abuses are historical fact and are listed below and although the "troll" accusation is based on circumstantial evidence; I am also showing it at the bottom. The section below is from 
- Here are the examples of administrative abuse. Amgine has had multiple long lasting disputes with many editors with Neutralizer being the most recent and intense. Amgine has not hesitated to abuse his admin powers by blocking/punishing editors like Neutralizer who disagree with him; even though wikinews guidelines clearly state that an admin should NOT block an editor with whom they are having a dispute (they should,instead, allow a different admin. to apply any necessary blocks to that editor). It now seems that the wikinews contributors can not get rid of Amgine no matter how hard they try; Amgine is able to deflect and explain away his misdeeds in a fashion that puts Shakespeare's "Artful Dodger" to shame. You may expect that he will become increasingly accusatory and employ vicious attack methods to get what he wants. Re Amgine; its a lot easier to get him in power than to get him out of power. Fair Warning !
- Amgine displayed his arrogance by summarily rejecting the resolution,suggestions of a mediator, Ilya (a wikinews Bureaucrat) after a mediation. "I do not accept your suggestion that I limit my administrative privilege use either to "vandalism or very clear violations of objective policies only, and to explicitly let some other admin deal with Neutralizer" or "submit a self-de-admin request." 
- Dan100's list. of Amgine's "bullying and poor behaviour" (Dan100 is an admin. in good standing at wikinews).
- Apparent vendetta blocks:
- A shows 4 of the spurious blocks Amgine levied against Neutralizer which were all later rescinded when other admins got involved .
- B shows the last block against Neutralizer done after Amgine and he clearly were in conflict
- 02:13, 6 November 2005 Amgine blocked "User:Neutralizer" with an expiry time of 6 months
- Admin abuse; blocking Ed Brown for 1 month  04:27, 11 December 2005 Amgine blocked "User:Edbrown05" with an expiry time of 1 month ; Amgine soon withdrew that block as he claimed a "software problem" had been the cause of the unjustified block. This time selection of 1 month for a long standing good contributor like Edbrown shows an abusive use of blocking
- talk page blanked and frozen by Amgine ( in the middle of ongoing disputes with this same person)  This is especially interesting as he did it just one hour after the talk page was made to prioritize the question of whether Amgine and another admin. are the same person. As you can see below (6); Amgine has no problem accusing others of being sockpuppets but when he stands accused? Hell; just delete the evidence.
- More Disruption by Amgine; not assuming good faith:
- Amgine accused vonbergm of being a sockpuppet; "I do not have reason to believe you are not a sockpuppet."
- Just a few days ago he accused Edbrown of being a sockpuppet
- Additional "Troll" indicators
- 1. Enigma = Amgine backwards
- 2. http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/User:Amgine says “left the project”
- Well, someone asked what a wikitest would look like on the Wikiversity. So I created that page. Pig Latin (if you didn't know) is when you get rid of the first letter of a word and then add it to the end with an "ay" sound. Sound -> ound -- Say. It was a silly example as said before, but it shows how the wikitest would work. I've added an explanation this time to the page. --Dragontamer 02:49, 22 December 2005 (UTC)
Thank you for permission
De-adminship because of violation of "administration ethics"
How do you think, if an administrator violates so-called "administration ethics", but does not violate any Wikipedia rule, may administration privileges be dropped? --Jaroslavleff 16:45, 1 June 2006 (UTC)
Using Checkuser Privileges for "Dragnet" purposes
- About 4 of the requested user names were found to be in a different country; the other 10 or so were anons in Toronto. The person with Checkuser privilege, CSpurrier, reported information to the community about an alltogether different user "Factchecker" (for which there was no request at all for the use of checkuser) which he came upon during his check of the anons. There seems to be little if any actual vandalism involved and the checkuser requester, Amgine, has had an ongoing feud with the supposed sockpuppeteer,Neutralizer, who he recently blocked for 3 weeks. Can this apparently blatant abuse of the checkuser privilege be stopped? 188.8.131.52 23:43, 11 June 2006 (UTC)
- Upon further research it seems that the "infraction" committed by the majority of the anons who were subjected to Checkuser was this edit which they placed on Amgine's talk page in an attempt to disclose what they felt was an unbecoming edit by an Admin which had been erased from Wikinews' history;
What Amgine said about Australians  "Simeon edits from Australia, a continent populated entirely by criminals! And, as a criminal he would expect that we would not trust him, so obviously we cannot drink from the glass in front of us.."- Amgine/talk 03:54, 11 May 2005 (UTC). 184.108.40.206 00:05, 12 June 2006 (UTC)
Checkuser Partaner Time (German Wiki)
Hy Snowdog, I am Partaner Time from de-Wiki. One month ago, you checked my Account with Checkuser. The result was that I divided one of the used IPs with other users. Therefore I was suspected and an administrator had blocked me. The problem is now: I am innocent and we had already many discussions over it. However, we do not get ahead. If you still have the old Checkuser-result: Please send it to me by E-Mail. That would create clarity. Thank you, --Partaner Time 17:07, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
I agree to the edit counter opt-in terms
check on cs.source and cs.wiki
Thanks a lot for checking this. Sure, the edits of w:cs:Wikipedista:Z on cs.wiki are too old, but there are some more sockpuppets of him who were checked and are pooved to be him - the last one was w:cs:User:Daniel Vocelka (whose link was not correct written by me in my request) - did you tried to check him too?. -jkb- 09:31, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
Russian Copyright Law issues
What do you think about commons:Commons:Village pump#Russian Copyright Law issues concerning edits in Wikipedia made by Russian citizens? --Jaroslavleff 19:07, 23 October 2006 (UTC)
Non valeva la pena provare a cercare di parlare con altri che su molti aspetti la pensano in modo simile a te (pur non condividendo del tutto i tuoi "metodi di lotta")? CV
Moderator requests help
hi, I'm one of the three moderators on the breton language wikipedia (you can reach me here or via e-mail: email@example.com) and we've got a bit of a problem at the moment. I'm sorry to bother you but I'm not really sure who else to turn to - we have no stewards on our language. I highly suspect that one of the users who has recently been actively trolling is the holder of two accounts. This in itself is not a problem, what is a problem is the fact that both account holders have now taken part in a vote and, given the small number of active wikipedians active on the project, this could actually tip the balance of the result. The actual result itself is unimportant, however, it would not be fair for one person to vote more than once. so my question is:
- is there anyway for a moderator to be able to compare the IP's for separate user accounts?.
I would really appreciate a swift reply, because the trolling situation is really getting out of hand and if I could demonstate ill practice in voting I could safely put a stop to the trolling by blocking both user accounts.
Thank you for your time (I can read French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Catalan and, of course, Breton)--Neal (Breton wiki moderator)
I wasn't sure whether to send this to you English or your Italian site, so this is a short version of the message sent to your Italian site just in case:
- thanx for your quick reply. these are the two user' accounts I need to compare - the linx below take you straight to their user pages. Is that enough or you you need something else (the pages are in Breton - if you need something off the pages thatt you can't undertsand, tell me and I'll send it ASAP)
--Neal (Breton wiki moderator) 07:01, 9 November 2006 (UTC)
Richiesta agli Steward
Grazie per le tue traduzioni, aiuteranno a capire meglio chi siamo... :) --M/ 15:48, 14 November 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for the info. Trugarez (Grazie), Benoni 23:52, 29 November 2006 (UTC)
CU on de.wikipedia
could you please have a look at my questions there?
It would be great if you could answer soon. Thanks --:Bdk: 03:15, 30 November 2006 (UTC)
Bdk your collar ain't no white anymore
Why do you make so much fuss about it isn't there enough dirt on your front door belonging unevidenced molestation and stalking accusations. Your collar ain't no white anymore.--Bushkins Grandson 10:45, 30 November 2006 (UTC)
Could you help us again on the breton wikipedia since we've got no bureaucrat.
- We need bot flags in order to have a cleaner "recent changes" page: see here
- I've been elected as a new sysop on the breton wikipedia, and I would be glad if you could give me the sysop tools: our main sysop asked for them on this page
Thank you in advance for your help! Yours, Benoni 09:43, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
- Trugarez! Grazie! Benoni 11:04, 6 December 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for the quick sysoping of n:fr:User:Grimlock.
I have a question (with no relation to Wikinews): what is the sense of the little boxes in the right part of your Babel boxes, on your meta user page? R/W =? read/write; but RO = ? Hégésippe | ±Θ± 15:12, 13 December 2006 (UTC)
- RO = Read only. It was really simple, but I couldn't find for this "O". Thanks. Hégésippe | ±Θ± 16:07, 13 December 2006 (UTC)
That's cool ! I do not even know who Jerome Bonnet is... I doubt I can find this one in my city and I checked, it is not on internet. Yeah, if you can scan it, that would be great ! Anthere
Another account of Admin Abuse
Hello sir, i'm coming to you for help to stop Admin Sandstein, Admin Heimstern Läufer, and User Nightscream, from blocking my efforts to edit the paragraph that I researched and sourced on the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_Clark article, in particular the American idol Scandal section, in which Clark describes an Assertion in his book that he and his fellow finalists had as "Knowing or "Knew" that the situation that the producers of american idol were trying to force upon them was a Conflict of interest by making them choose one of two attorneys that American Idol was going to pay for to negotiate the finalists contracts against the show. And two they are trying to block my efforts of a higher ups mediation about the accountability for the admins for not properly researching what i was editing before blocking me based off of nightscreams lies on my talk page here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Liaishard and the admin ThuranX as well for his blatant disregard to even read through my appeal as shown here "This was brought to WP:AN/I, and I had a few minutes, so I'm offering an opinion. In reviewing this section(the previous one has such awful formatting, random caps and lack of signatures as to be practically worthless), it is clear that Liaishard doesn't understand the difference between first and third person writing and a direct quotation and a paraphrase. Further, the text she herself provides as a direct quote shows that yes, these were the author's feelings, not his specific trained knowledge. As such 'feels' or 'felt' instead of 'knows' or 'knew' is appropriate for the article". ThuranX 05:26, 22 April 2007 (UTC)
- I directly proved him wrong on my talk page when i reprinted his response with this:In actuality the text the Author provides does point to his specific trained knowledge in the music industry about his previous problems with Conflict Of Interest as he says in his book and i quote "Saturday, March 8th, Nigel and Simon Lythgoe and another producer, Kenny Warwick, called the 12 of us together to inform us that we needed to pick a lawyer to advise us on signing the AI contract. They were going to start paying us $1,000 a week, we would be given a clothing budget, we would be receiving a fixed amount for tour appearances, and a percentage of royalties from the second season CD. The contract looked like it was a hundred pages, it was a weekend, and they informed us we had to sign it by Monday, since the contest to pick the winner of the 12 was starting on Tuesday. Otherwise, they threatened to put us off of the show. But the “good news” was, they told us, that they had already pre-selected two attorneys we could choose from and the show would be picking up the attorneys expenses. Paula had warned me that this would be a conflict of interest, since our legal advisors would be on their payroll, something I had know about from my earlier dealings in the industry. When I brought this up at a prior meeting on the subject, the face of the staff’s legal counsel had gone white as he brushed my question aside and said to discuss it with the attorneys who might represent us. While we were waiting for them to come into the room, I stepped out and made a call to Paula. She told me not to sign anything, and that the other contestants and I should unite and insist on having an attorney of our own. “There’s strength in numbers” she said, and then she recommended one who was a friend of hers, who had represented Justin Guarini against the show the first year. And though she didn’t tell me this high profile New York Music Attorney turned out to be an attorney of hers as well, the shows higher up brass had no problem figuring it out and started putting two and two together. “If we all stood together,” Paula said, “then Idol couldn’t fire all of us.” She believed that if we tried to go about getting our own attorneys separately the show would pick us off one by one, just like they did to Mario Vasquez the fourth season of idol". End Quote.
It clearly says "Paula had warned me that this would be a conflict of interest, since our legal advisors would be on their payroll, something I had know about from my earlier dealings in the industry". So what's the issue, do i need to edit in the words "in Clarks opinion he writes in his book that such and such happened"? Because that has already been described to the reader in the article as the paragraph starts, so does this need to actually be pointed out again?
so as you can see i'm severely outnumbered and peoples powers are being abused and it's all over one word that i researched and input into the article. Your help would be greatly appreciated. take care Liaishard 22:58, 22 April 2007 (UTC)
Traduzioni italiana di Board elections/2007/Candidates/en
Mannagg... Ho tradotto Board_elections/2007/Candidates/Michael_Snow/en ma al momento di salvare ho trovato la tua versione :-( Ovviamente colpa mia, errore di wikigioventù, potevo avvertire cosa stavo cominciando a tradurre! Sai quali sono i piani per le traduzioni che rimangono? Qual é il termine utile per concluderle? Se trovo un po' di tempo magari provo a fare ancora qualcosa. Ciao. Pac72 12:15, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
Bot flag on meta
Hi, I would like to get a botflag on meta for my bot User:Computer but am uncertain what process to use for this request. The bot would fix double redirects and preform commons delinking. Granted meta does not need a whole lot of bot work but I feel the bot should be flagged anyways. -- Cat chi? 08:29, 30 August 2007 (UTC)
Hello Snowdog. Please, I need you to desmention the sysops Marcelo Argachoy and Haomon from administration of Wikinews PT. Sorry about me english. (In Portuguese: Olá Snowdog. Por favor, eu preciso que você desnomeie os usuários Marcelo Argachoy e Haomon da administração do Wikinews PT) Thanks. Bye. --Armagedon Pode falar! 12:32, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
2007 Steward Confirmations
Hi. This is a semi automated notice so my apologies if it seems a bit impersonal. You're listed as holding the Steward permission. As you know, Stewards get reconfirmed yearly, and it's that time again... I noticed that you haven't yet filled out your statement at Stewards/confirm. If you'd like to learn what the community thinks, please visit the page and put in your statement. Volunteers have been busily translating statements already. It would be best to do this before November 26, as that is when the page is opened for public comment, to coincide with the elections of new stewards. If you would like to not be reconfirmed and have your name removed, you can remove your section, or ask a volunteer to do it for you. I hope this information helps. If you have any questions or comments, there is ongoing discussion at Talk:Stewards/elections_2007. Oh, one last thing, if you already knew about it and just hadn't gotten round to it, apologies for the reminder! :) ++Lar: t/c 04:41, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
I have removed your steward status as a result of the annual steward confirmations. You did not make it, the mentioned reason was inactivity. Thank you for all your work in the past, and I hope to see you around sometime soon again. Effeietsanders 13:01, 1 January 2008 (UTC)
Chiedo lo sblocco globale dell'utenza intestata a Sghezza: neanche qui posso registrarmi perchè l'utenza è stata bloccata globalmente dopo che ho fatto la richiesta seguente user talk:Tnxman307#Unblock a un amministratore di en.wiki. Mi connetto dalla biblioteca nazionale di Bari: ma chi mi ha bloccato globalmente e perchè? Sghezza 6 maggio 2014