Presenting Community Engagement Insights survey report: Tuesday, October 10, 1600 UTC
We will be hosting a public event online to present the data, a few examples on how teams will be using it for annual planning, and what are next steps for this project. The event will take place on Tuesday, October 10, at 9:00 am PST (1600 UTC), and the presentation will be in English. You can watch the livestream here, and ask question via IRC on #wikimedia-office.
We hope to have you join us online! -- María Cruz 23:28, 2 October 2017 (UTC)
- Update your subscription to these messages by clicking here.
The Community Wishlist Survey
You get this message because you’ve previously participated in the Community Wishlist Survey. I just wanted to let you know that this year’s survey is now open for proposals. You can suggest technical changes until 11 November: Community Wishlist Survey 2019.
You can vote from November 16 to November 30. To keep the number of messages at a reasonable level, I won’t send out a separate reminder to you about that. /Johan (WMF) 11:24, 30 October 2018 (UTC)
Watchlist Expiry project page
During the Community Whishlist survey 2019, you have voted for the Watchlist item Expiration wish.
Regards, IFried_(WMF), 15:51, 25 September 2019 (UTC)
Community Wishlist Survey 2020 needs translations
I'm contacting you because you've already translated some messages for the Community Wishlist Survey. We need more translations for the 2020 edition, to create a survey that would serve as many users as we know.
The list below shows our needs by order of importance (most important first):
- The invitation sent to communities. It summarizes the process. We plan to distribute it soon on this year target wikis. The more translations we have, the better!
- The form for non-English speakers. Anyone should be able to add their wish, no matter which language they speak. Translating this short form is very important to encourage diversity and equity.
- The survey itself, where the entire process is described.
- The preload form, that provides more context on existing wishes.
Some languages are already covered (maybe by you), but some messages have been updated, and there is always some room for reviewing and polishing messages.
Thank you in advance for your help! This survey can't be successful without your assistance. :)
Trizek (WMF), 14:43, 29 October 2019 (UTC)