Welcome to Meta!
Hello Uprising Man,
I'm the main developer of Lingua Libre/SignIt, which goal is to increase Sign Language literary among the general public, for various reason making us all better of.
This summer I made a major development push on the SignIt Firefox Add-on, most notably to prepare it to go international.
Our whole production workflow is not ready, but it could be interesting to publish an article about it.
Would you be interested to co-author such story "Wikimedia France push toward increase Sign Language literary among the general public" ?
- Alright. You can reach out to me via Special:EmailUser/Uprising_Man. I will be looking forward to it. Uprising Man (talk) 17:54, 12 September 2022 (UTC)
- Noticed ! Thank you. I plan this for later this year. :) Yug (talk) 19:13, 14 September 2022 (UTC)
- Hello again,
- I'm busy with taking up a new job these days, so I may react slowly. Still :
- 1) Lingua Libre/SignIt presents a general introduction of the project
- 2) Lingua Libre/SignIt/Article is a draft page we could work on. I will work on it occasionally.
- 3) I will finish my summer coding report this weekend and cc-send it to you.
- 4) This is the methodology we want to push forward.
- This will be the background material for our story. Yug (talk) 14:33, 16 September 2022 (UTC)