User talk:VMasrour (WMF)
- 1 Welcome!
- 2 Reports on Outreach.wikimedia.org
- 3 Share your experience and feedback as a Wikimedian in this global survey
- 4 Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
- 5 Encuentro Iberoamericano de la comunidad
- 6 Approved submission for Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2017
- 7 Projet sur le siriono
- 8 The Community Wishlist Survey
- 9 [Wikipedia & Education User Group] Updates: November 2018
Welcome to the education team at the Wikimedia Foundation! I look forward to working with you supporting the Wikipedia Education Program. It's great to have you here! Tighe Flanagan (WMF) (talk) 18:01, 10 May 2016 (UTC)
- Vahid! It's so great to see you working on the Foundation! I know you will do amazing, because, as I already told you, WMF is taking the best of our team! Also I know we will work together, in any way or form we can do. --Edjoerv (talk) 16:45, 17 May 2016 (UTC)
Reports on Outreach.wikimedia.org
I am working for building and development of Kannada Wikipedia community. We have 3 WEPs. I was writing the report on outreach.wikimedia.org and i have written some of them. Could you check and let me know what all should i have in that report.--Ananth subray (talk) 18:41, 23 June 2016 (UTC)
- This survey is primarily meant to get feedback on the Wikimedia Foundation's current work, not long-term strategy.
- Legal stuff: No purchase necessary. Must be the age of majority to participate. Sponsored by the Wikimedia Foundation located at 149 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA, USA, 94105. Ends January 31, 2017. Void where prohibited. Click here for contest rules.
Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
(Sorry to write in Engilsh)
Encuentro Iberoamericano de la comunidad
Queríamos invitarte al encuentro iberoamericano de la comunidad que vamos a realizar el 10 de junio a las 18:30hs. en el bar Back in Black de Recoleta, CABA. Podés encontrar más información en la página del evento.
¡Sumate a compartir este espacio que reúne voluntarios/as de distintas partes del mundo!
No te olvides de firmar en la página.
Approved submission for Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2017
On behalf of the Programme Committee of the Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2017, I am pleased to inform you that your submission Wikipedia and Education: The state of the art was approved for presentation and was included in the event programme. Please take your time to review the schedule, as there might be some slight differences between the available timeslot allocated for your talk, and the duration you requested. Thank you for your participation, and see you in Warsaw. :) Bests, →Spiritia 18:41, 25 August 2017 (UTC)
Projet sur le siriono
Salut Vahid, voici le lien vers le projet de financement que Noé avait monté il y a maintenant 2 ans à propos d'un projet de faire contribuer des Sirionos sur le Wiktionnaire. J'espère que ça pourra t'intéresser. A bientôt. Pamputt (talk) 13:41, 21 October 2017 (UTC)
- Merci de le partager avec moi. Je vais aller voir quand je serais de retour à la normalité. --VMasrour (WMF) (talk) 14:41, 21 October 2017 (UTC)
The Community Wishlist Survey
You get this message because you’ve previously participated in the Community Wishlist Survey. I just wanted to let you know that this year’s survey is now open for proposals. You can suggest technical changes until 11 November: Community Wishlist Survey 2019.
You can vote from November 16 to November 30. To keep the number of messages at a reasonable level, I won’t send out a separate reminder to you about that. /Johan (WMF) 11:24, 30 October 2018 (UTC)
[Wikipedia & Education User Group] Updates: November 2018
Integrating Wikimedia with education is a powerful strategy for the outreach of Wikimedia projects. Realising this concept, a group of leaders promoted this and formed the Wikipedia Education Collaborative. After some time, this evolved to become a user group, officially recognised by the Affiliations Committee in June 2018. The user group had its first board elections earlier in September. In the process to formalise activities and give a shape the user group for long-term sustainability, we are now revamping our processes. Thanks for supporting us during incubation stages, we are now inviting you to formally join the user group by following the instructions on the members' page. Being a member will allow you to be a part of this wonderful collaboration and also do interesting stuff.