Wikimedia Travel Guide: Naming poll open
You are receiving this message because you voiced your opinion at the Request for Comment on the Wikimedia Travel Guide.
The proposed naming poll opened a few days ago and you can vote for as many of the proposed names as you wish, if you are eligible. Please see Travel Guide/Naming Process for full details on voting eligibility and how the final name will be selected. Voting will last for 14 days, and will terminate on 16 October at 06:59:59 UTC.
Wikisource User Group
- Translate this WsUG invitation (thanks to Aarti for writing it!) into the languages you know
- The invitation is meant to be delivered to this list of wikisourcerors, check if we should add someone else!
- If you feel like, add your thoughts to the WsUG talk page about what should we do as a group.
What do you think it's the first priority as a group of wikisource users, and what would you like to see accomplished? We'd very much like to understand what wikisourcerors want :-) --Micru (talk) 19:08, 20 July 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, Micru, for welcome. I tried to translate this into german language. I hope everyone feels free to do it better. My english is in fact not very well. I am about 40 years out of needing/using it. Also my german ist not perfect as I am used to transcribe text made between 1850 and 1890 in Wikisource since years. Greetings Zabia (talk) 12:02, 21 July 2013 (UTC)
Wikisource User Group and Community Poll
Hi Zabia. You receive this message because you signed the Wikisource User Group page: the User Group, as you probably know, is being evaluated by the AffCom, and they asked some questions that involve all interested users (as you are :-). Could you please take a moment to read these questions and answers for yourself? It is very important. Moreover, make sure you read and review the Wikisource community poll: we would like it to be filled in by as many users as possible, and we need really your help for that. If you want and can translate it, please write it here. Please contact us if you want to help: Wikisource is an amazing project, and it can be much more amazing if we all work together :-) Thanks! --Aubrey (talk) 08:55, 24 September 2013 (UTC)
Community Wishlist Survey 2020
You are getting this message because you've previously participated in the Community Wishlist Survey, in either the Wikisource or Wiktionary categories. I wanted to let you know that this year's survey is now open for proposals. You can suggest technical changes until November 11. Unlike previous years, we are only accepting proposals for non-Wikipedia content projects with no dedicated teams (i.e., Wikibooks, Wiktionary, Wikiquote, Wikisource, Wikiversity, Wikispecies, Wikivoyage, and Wikinews). You can learn more on the survey page.
You can vote on proposals from November 20 to December 2. To keep the number of messages at a reasonable level, I won't send out a separate reminder to you about that. We look forward to your participation. Thank you! IFried (WMF) (talk) 18:52, 22 October 2019 (UTC)
Wikisource Pagelist Widget - First Iteration Feedback
I am pleased to announce that Wikisource Pagelist Widget is now available on Beta Wikisource. We need your help in testing the widget and providing feedback.
You can test the widget by editing the following Index page on Beta Wikisource:
There is a new ‘Preview pagelist’ button under the pagelist field. Click it to get a preview, and then click on any page number in the preview to open the widget.
You can also create a fresh Index Page for any other PDF or DjVu from Wikimedia Commons and test it.
We need your feedback on the following questions:
- What is your general opinion about the Pagelist Widget?
- Is it obvious how to use the widget? If not, what is difficult to understand?
- What other changes would you like to suggest in order to improve the widget further?
Please provide your feedback on the Project Talk Page on Meta-Wiki.
P.S. - The widget doesn’t work on Local Uploads in Beta Wikisource as of now (due to phab:T257807).
18:25, 20 November 2020 (UTC)
16:08, 11 December 2020 (UTC)