(a new proposal)
- This page is about wiki about games. For wiki whose pages are games, see VideoGamesWiki.
A wiki in which people add game presentations from all different cultures. Should include game name, description, rules, history and the culture of origin.
Other users who support this idea:
- Guido den Broeder 08:26, 4 September 2008 (UTC)
- As I suggested in the metapub, the wiki could include gamer experiences and expert reviews (essays, not promotional), for instance. It could perhaps furthermore be used to develop game software. Guido den Broeder 09:57, 4 September 2008 (UTC)
- This would make a good WikiProject on Wikipedia. +sj | help with translation |+ 06:03, 8 September 2008 (UTC)
Creo que esta bueno tener este portal, y que el mismo referencie en todo caso contenido de wikipedia, pero este portal resumiria todo lo existente sobre el tema.
- Angela makes a good point that Wikia would be a nifty place for a wiki for playing games. I'm not positive, but I believe that Angela draws a salary from and owns stock in Wikia, Inc., so that would be a very special blessing for her, indeed. I also understand that on Wikia, there is a lot of advertising, and all of the revenues are kept by the management. There is another site where editors can embed their own advertisements, if they choose, and they (amazingly) keep 100% of their ad revenues. Some people on Meta try to snuff out any mention of that site, though... even while Angela embeds her external links to Wikia, as seen above. -- Thekohser 02:53, 23 December 2008 (UTC)