Wikimedia Canada is located in the Gilles-Hocquart Building
Wikimedia Canada is a non-profit organization committed to the growth, development, and distribution of free educational material and media. It acts as the official Wikimedia chapter for Canada. The association was incorporated on 10 November 2010 under the name "Wiki Canada" and does business under the name Wikimedia Canada in English and Wikimédia Canada in French. It was recognized as a chapter by the Wikimedia Foundation on 24 May 2011.
See our website at ca.wikimedia.org.
535 Viger avenue East
Montréal (Québec) H2L 2P3
Board of Directors
In 2017, the Wikimedia Canada Board of Directors officially is:
- Benoit Rochon, president
- Jean-Philippe Béland, vice president
- Jeffery Nichols, secretary
- David Fourney, treasurer
- James Heilman, board member
- Ha-Loan Phan, board member
- Patrick Paul, board member
- Antoine Beaubien, board member