Wikimedia Canada is located in the Gilles-Hocquart Building
Wikimedia Canada (in French: Wikimédia Canada) is a non-profit organization committed to the growth, development, and distribution of free educational material and media. It acts as the official Wikimedia chapter for Canada. The association was incorporated on 10 November 2010 and was recognized as a chapter by the Wikimedia Foundation on 24 May 2011.
See our website at ca.wikimedia.org.
535 Viger avenue East
Montréal (Québec) H2L 2P3
Board of Directors
In 2018, the Wikimedia Canada Board of Directors officially is:
- Benoit Rochon, President
- Jean-Philippe Béland, Vice President
- Charlotte Badin, Secretary
- Guillaume Lafrance, Treasurer
- Philippe-Olivier Daniel, General Counsel
- Antoine Beaubien, Board member
- Ha-Loan Phan, Board member
- Lëa-Kim Chateauneuf, Board member
- Marie D. Martel, Board member