Wikimedia Canada is located in the Gilles-Hocquart Building
Wikimedia Canada (in French: Wikimédia Canada) is a non-profit organization committed to the growth, development, and distribution of free educational material and media. It acts as the official Wikimedia chapter for Canada. The association was incorporated on 10 November 2010 and was recognized as a chapter by the Wikimedia Foundation on 24 May 2011.
See our website at ca.wikimedia.org.
535 Viger avenue East
Montréal (Québec) H2L 2P3
In 2019, the Wikimedia Canada Board of Directors officially is:
- Benoit Rochon, President
- Lëa-Kim Chateauneuf, Vice President
- Charlotte Badin, Secretary
- Guillaume Lafrance, Treasurer
- Vacant, General Counsel
- Gabriel Arsenault, Board member
- Marie D. Martel, Board member
- Michael David Miller, Board member
- Ha-Loan Phan, Board member