Wikimedia Wikimeet India 2021/Newsletter/2020-12-01
This is the first newsletter of Wikimedia Wikimeet India 2021, which is an online wiki-event by CIS-A2K to be conducted from 19 – 21 February 2021 during the occasion of International Mother Language Day with different components such as online workshops, presentations, discussions, etc. mostly focusing on different Wikimedia projects in India. In this newsletter, we will discuss about structure of the event and what work is already done and some inputs on upcoming days.
- Logo design: Could you help with creating a logo? The logo should be in SVG format and follow Wikimedia Commons policies. The logo will be used in the event page, all writings, promotions etc. Please suggest a logo on the discussion page.
- Requests for Comments: These are areas, where we do not know the exact answer, and we believe your comments/inputs will help in planning Wikimedia Wikimeet India 2021 or any other similar event like:
- Translation: We intend to send messages and updates regarding this event to all Indic language Wikiprojects in respective languages. For that, we need at least one community volunteer who will translate our messages for the community. If you are a native/fluent speaker of an Indian language and interested to volunteer, please add your name here.
- "Wikimedia Wikimeet India 2021: Let’s Focus on “Why?”". Diff. 5 November 2020. Retrieved 1 December 2020.
- "Wikimedia Wikimeet India 2021: Entering the Design Stage: “How?” (preliminary ideas)". Diff. 11 November 2020. Retrieved 1 December 2020.
Recorded two introductory videos in Punjabi and Hindi.
Introductory video about WMWM in Punjabi
Introductory video about WMWM in Hindi