Foundation wiki feedback
- 1 How can we help you?
- 2 Regarding Code of conduct policy
- 3 Regarding Talk:Expense reimbursement
- 5 Regarding Contact us#Local chapters, in all languanges
- 6 Regarding DMCA Policy
- 7 Linking to team home pages for teams listed on "Staff and contractors"
- 8 Regarding wikimediafoundation.org
- 9 Regarding wikimediafoundation.org
- 10 Regarding wikimediafoundation.org
- 11 Regarding Ways to Give/nl
- 12 wikimediafoundation.org
- 13 Regarding wikimediafoundation.org
- 14 Regarding wikimediafoundation.org
- 15 Regarding Contact us
- 17 Regarding Accueil
- 18 donations
- 19 Regarding Stories
- 20 Regarding Category talk:English
- 21 Regarding wikimediafoundation.org
- 22 wikimediafoundation.org
- 23 And
- 24 wikimediafoundation.org
- 25 Простота пожертвований
- 26 Regarding wikimediafoundation.org
- 27 Regarding Special:CreateAccount
- 28 Regarding wikimediafoundation.org (Resolution:Licensing policy)
- 29 Regarding Tax Deductibility/fr
- 30 Regarding Talk:Tax Deductibility/fr
- 31 Terrorists info for Pakistan
- 32 Thank_You subpages on wikimediafoundation.org…
- 33 Regarding wikimediafoundation.org
Regarding Code of conduct policy
Please change All Wikimedia staff and members of the Board of Trustees are required to abide by this Code of Conduct. to All Wikimedia Foundation staff and members of the Board of Trustees are required to abide by this Code of Conduct. as this is a “Wikimedia Foundation Code of Conduct”. Best, —DerHexer (Talk) 13:00, 3 May 2017 (UTC)
Regarding Talk:Expense reimbursement
- .ods is usually OpenOffice. Yes there ought to be a link! QuiteUnusual (talk) 15:43, 10 May 2017 (UTC)
OpenDocument is supported by default with any modern office suite and any decent OS since about a decade ago. --Nemo 16:43, 25 May 2017 (UTC)
Regarding Contact us#Local chapters, in all languanges
Hi, The address of Wikimedia France on page https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Contact_us is wrong : no more "26-28 rue de Londres 75009 Paris", but "40 rue de Cléry 75002 Paris". and same error in all languages (ex: https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Nous_contacter). See their website. Thanks! Zetud (talk) 09:59, 13 May 2017 (UTC)
- I made the change on the template so it should permeate. Killiondude (talk) 23:50, 5 July 2017 (UTC)
Regarding DMCA Policy
Linking to team home pages for teams listed on "Staff and contractors"
Could more teams please link to their corresponding information pages from their headings, to make it easier for anyone to find more information what each team works on plus potential contact information? (The information is available anyway, it's just about linking...)
- "Services" section heading could link to mw:Wikimedia_Services
- "Learning & Evaluation" section heading could link to m:Grants:Learning_&_Evaluation/About
- "Support, Safety and Programs" section heading could link to m:Support, Safety and Programs
tell me why n how you are a free site
I LOVE WIKIPEDIA!! As a frequent referencer of information provided by this organization, I just wanted to let you all know how intrigued I am with all that you've done and are continuing to do.
I plan on and look forward to volunteering and showing my support to this foundation.
i need small no need big
Regarding Ways to Give/nl
Not sure where the translations can be edited these days - but the Dutch translation of the bank transfer is slightly confusing according to one donor. I would suggest to change "Zolang u stortte op het juiste rekeningnummer zal uw betaling correct ontvangen zijn." (in the future past tense) to "Zolang u stort op het juiste rekeningnummer zal uw betaling correct ontvangen worden." (future tense).
ME TIENEN PODRIDA (HARTA MAL SIGNIFICA EN ARGENTINO) DE QUE APAREZCA ESTE MENS ARRIBA DE LO QUE QUIERO LEER
We should have an option to give reading to the people or events on wiki.. I mean If the is shakespeare so we shoulde have right to rate him out of 10 or 5 and we should also have right to rate anything on wiki. So we should get the result that what people actually think. Thank you Muzammil ahmad
the new logo for the foundation is not on the wikipedia article please fix
Regarding Contact us
I was reading your article on Oetzi, the Iceman, and think that his dates in the side column are backwards. He should be listed as born ca. 3345 BC and as having died ca. 3300 BC. Please disregard if I am mistaken.
Mazbi Sikh is not a Sikh chura please change it
You are asking, in BIG letters, to make a donation to your project.
Regarding Category talk:English
I watch Chain Reactionevery Day. Most days I do not know how much money the contestant wins. They should put that on the screen as they go off. Deanie Johnsen.
Hi the birth date you have for Roger federer is incorrect mitts states he was born in 1976 but was born in 1981 .
I Want to Staff , board, Eria Staff.... How to coice Staffor bord menber? Naoki Inoue
I am Perkinsoms Naoki Inoue
James, Thank you for including me in your solicitations for donations. I am unemployed and unable to donate money. However, I would be happy to volunteer some of my time to helping you keep up the good work.
Не хочу делиться персональной информацией, но хочу сделать пожертвование. Простой адрес биткоина есть? Платёжной карты? Здесь нужно регистрироваться https://www.coinbase.com/checkouts/81b41f8984dd5544ad4246a1dd0be0a9. Зачем? Вывесьте адрес + поле для коммента для отчёта (моего, типа на адрес сброшено тогда-то).
I wish we can create an account on Wikimedia for the purpose of customizing the way WMF looks. Other than that, users cannot edit any namespace unless if their account is activated here. UpsandDowns1234 (🗨) 00:34, 20 July 2017 (UTC)
R Balaji Naik
Regarding wikimediafoundation.org (Resolution:Licensing policy)
2) Please store archive copy of https://freedomdefined.org/Definition (along with multi language translations) and also link for reference some where; so if https://freedomdefined.org/Definition website becomes non-functional again, in any case one should be able to refer the text
Thanks and regards
Mahitgar (He who knows ,wants to know and and loves to keep others informed) (talk) 02:35, 1 August 2017 (UTC)
Regarding Tax Deductibility/fr
Could you please add information for the main french speaking country, especially Switzerland and Belgium?
Regarding Talk:Tax Deductibility/fr
Hello, dears, Foundation cousins,
(Sorry for my rusty english). My pseudo is Kikuyu3, a WP Fr editor, a bit active till recently within the french chapter WM Fr.
Some suggestion to be introduced to this text intended to french speaking persons :
- the title should be changed to french "Déduction fiscale", as it is more likely to be seeked for than the english "Tax Deductibility/fr" ;
- section France should be added some sentence like "If you pay income revenue taxes in France, you may consider donating directly to the french chapter Wikimedia France (https://www.wikimedia.fr/). Under certain conditions, it gives you the right to be partly (66 % ) refunded ; please visit https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impôt sur le revenu (France)#Les réductions d'impôt on wikipdédia in french or the specific page on the website of the Ministère des Finances : https://www.economie.gouv.fr/cedef/reductions-impots-dons-aux-oeuvres."
- in french, it sounds like "Si vous êtes assujetti à l'impôt sur le revenu en France, vous pouvez envisager un don direct au chapitre français de la Fondation, l'association Wikimédia France, (https://www.wikimedia.fr/). Sous certaines conditions, il ouvre le droit à déduction de 66 % de son montant sur les sommes à acquitter. Plus d'informations sur Wikipếdia en français : https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impôt sur le revenu (France)#Les réductions d'impôt ou sur la page spécifique du Ministère des Finances : https://www.economie.gouv.fr/cedef/reductions-impots-dons-aux-oeuvres."
- United Kingdom : there should be a specific section, titled "Royaume-Uni" as there are plenty of french speaking workers installed for a while elesewhere in this area. The present sentence about the Gift Aid is somehow hidden in the section other countries. Last : the wording of the end of the sentence should better be either "... s'appliquera pas aux dons alloués à la Wikimedia Foundation" or either "s'appliquera pas aux dons établis au bénéfice de la Wikimedia Foundation".
- Switzerland : as per https://www.wikimedia.ch/fr/faire-un-don/dduction-fiscale/ it seems the whole donation may be deducted.
- I have juste sent an email to the Belgium chapter so as they send you the specific page to inform your readers.
- in the section Autres pays, the Note importante should be separated (line feed).
In general, I think this text is not sincere, in which it does not inform completely the donator that he can benefit of tax deductions, giving his money to a chapter instead of the Foundation. Every year, some of them complain about this, telling how they feel it dishonest. We probably loose some of them the following year. Hope a solution will be found.
Terrorists info for Pakistan
(03315560856 03335238256 03339280526 03415000207) ID CARD BILAL 3740507808533 IQAMA NUMBER KSA 2339235539 WORK AT MUNICIPALITY QASSIM KSA BROTHER WAQAR KHAN ID CARD NUMBER 3740515087271 FATHER ZAFAR MEHMOOD AWAN FAMILY NUMBER NADRA RECORD 1N673V
Now in Rawalpindi from Islamabad airport 6 June with out any record coming from Riyadh with some Egyptian hipnotizer magical group House no 42 dhoke Jaba post office chaklala rawalpindi
Family involved with terrorists and these family relatives Sharif mehmood and wajid M. Ashraf awan Aryan ashraf And immediately contact with this familiy Involved in many blast in Pakistan And some Saudi and Egyptian magicians involve with this family Immediately میں بہت مشکل سے رابطہ کر رہا ہوں Request for (ISi) Please please please investigate and catch this network these people have some magical and hypnotic tricks Kay patta mein ab rabta na Kr sakoon
Thank_You subpages on wikimediafoundation.org…
…are shamelessly outdated, like be-tarask, which has 2009 year templates on it. Are they translated-updated by volunteers or a certain staffer now? Thanks for reply --Ата (talk) 10:48, 14 August 2017 (UTC)
Bom dia. Vou me comunicar em português, pois assim é mais fácil para mim. No Brasil, as pessoas desconfiam muito do sistema de pagamento via internet. Para nós brasileiros é mais fácil o pagamento via boleto (um documento pagável via código de barras). Tentei contribuir com R$10,00, mas deu falhas. A opção via boleto ajudaria muito.