Local Wikimedia user groups > Chadian Wikimedia User Group
|Wikimedians of Tchad User Group|
Wikimedians of Tchad User Group , is group of volunteers, bringing together Wikimedians living in (or related to) Chad. The group supports the goals pursued by the Wikimedia Foundation, including the work of volunteer contributors on Wikimedia projects as well as the many other initiatives related to free knowledge, with particular emphasis on activities taking place in Chad.
- To promote the use of Wikimedia projects by people in Chad
- Act as a hub for chadian Wikimedians;
- Maintain relations and cultural exchanges with other entities
- Act as a voice and representative for the chadian Wikimedia community
- Advocating for affordable, and safe internet
- Organisation of, conferences, meetings, workshops, etc.
To achieve these objectives, Wikimedia Chad intends to organize and arrange various training, competitions, introductory sessions and meetings.
- Ordinary meetings of consultation;
- Wiki workshops;
|#SamediCestWiki||Weekly, every Saturday||Update of the Chad Project page|
|Monthly meeting||Each month||Evaluation of Chad Project Articles|
|Taken photos around the and historical places and lifestyle||Every two month||Upload photos of Chad under a free license|
|Mois de la contribution francophone|
User Group resolutions, decision, recommendations
- Abakar B (talk · contribs)
- Korom10 (talk · contribs)
- Abdallahbigboy (talk · contribs)
- Matarimi1 (talk · contribs)
- YACOUB DOUNGOUS (talk · contribs)
- WhizGeek (talk · contribs)
- Fatakaya (talk · contribs)
- Fatime Hachim (talk · contribs)
- Yasmine Djibril Ahmat (talk · contribs)
- خضر أحمد محمد (talk · contribs)
- ALI ABDELKADER FOULATY1 (talk · contribs)
- Legeekdusud (talk · contribs)
- Abdelsalam.safi (talk · contribs)
Please click here to add your name if you would like to help out or take part.
Abdallah Azibert (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Abderamane Abakar (email@example.com)