Hi. You already have been granted sysop access for another 3 months. You requested it in the wrong section, that's why it isn't there any more. Please look at Requests for permissions#Dsvyas@guwiki. Best regards, --Thogo (talk) 14:16, 12 March 2008 (UTC)
- Oh, it was not me who granted the access. :O) Thank Spacebirdy. But to answer your question, if the community on gu.wikipedia is large enough (let's say at least around 5 regular contributors, but that's not a fixed number) you should just hold an administrator election and let the community approve you. That would be sufficient for us to change your access to permanent. Otherwise you will have to drop a short note on RfP at the end of the 3-months term. Maybe we can make a 6-months term next time, I guess that would be no problem. --Thogo (talk) 19:01, 12 March 2008 (UTC)
- Hello, np., I think Thogo already answered Your question regarding the permanent access, please note, that the temporary status is technically the same, You can do exactly the same things, so don't worry about it, as You can see, if there are no problems, the access is prolonged very fast. Best regards, --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| ∇ 11:31, 13 March 2008 (UTC)
Hi again. No, I guess notifying people about elections on their talk pages is not a very good idea. (At least in other projects it's considered canvassing.) The better thing would be to notify the community at the place where questions about the project can be asked or on the talk page of the main page maybe. --Thogo (talk) 12:14, 13 March 2008 (UTC)
- Hello, sure, I guess it would be no problem to list Yourself there, You could also add additional info next to each listed user there (active/inactive) so people know whom to contact.
- Best regards, --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| ∇ 12:34, 13 March 2008 (UTC)
- Don't worry, I don't have the impression You did anything wrong, I just wanted to let You know, that You do not have to do anything for him to get support. I let You know, because he does that kind of thing on lots of small projects and gets people to do translation jobs for him. I have no problem if he only asked for it but it sometimes looks like blackmailing and taking advantage of the fact that smaller projects are in need of every help they can get. Best regards, --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| ∇ 13:17, 13 March 2008 (UTC)
re:Your Opinion 
re:Error while Using Template:coord 
Hello Dsvyas, this is not working because not all templates used in  already exist in gu.wiki, please have a look at , where You can see the templates used in the template underneath the edit window.
- There is a possibility to import the templates, but for being able to import from a certain wiki, You need to file a bugreport at bugzilla: to open transwiki from that specific wiki for gu.wiki (there also would be the import flag, but that one might be more dangerous).
- But imho the problem generally with the en.wiki templates is, that they are very complicated, and many people work on them, when working on a smaller wiki I personally would not use them but create more simple templates but that could be handled by one person.
- The work around would be to create the missing templates, because the template is now missing parameters and therefore not working correctly.
- Best regards, --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| 14:01, 6 November 2008 (UTC)
- Hello Dhaval, You don't bother me ;)
- There is Help:Templates, Help:Advanced templates and Help:Parserfunctions, which are helpful but which can't of course provide solutions to evey problem. The best thing is to learn by doing, the problem with the templates from en.wiki is, that they often include many other templates and use lots of parserfunctions, thus work like litte programs and are hard to understand (You have to search each in the template included template and look at the functions used there and when other templates are included with a parserfunction that does not return them in the template itself but only where they are included under a certain condition, they are not shown underneath the edit window, so You'd even have to search for used templates manually to make it work somewhere else too)
- Of course if You wish the exact same functionallity You might not find a better solution. But sometimes it helps to look at similar articles on other Wikipedias, because they have some slightly different templates but also good working ones that are not that complicated.
- Hope that helped You a bit, best regards, --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| 14:12, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
re:Map Source 
Hello Dhaval, I am sorry, I thought this was already answered, so I forgot it.
Please can You give me an example, a page where the error occurs,
- Ah, I see, they meant to change the link to this address, but it seems then You'd need a template for the links at gu:Template:GeoTemplate (which include also gu:Template:GeoTemplate/Lang and gu:Template:TOCgeohack), You might wish to translate that (I just took it 1:1 from en.wiki.
- Best regards, --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| 11:08, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
needs updating 
That concerns the two last points, "Hide" and "Help us with translations!", we need translations of those too. Regards, Finn Rindahl 12:59, 24 March 2009 (UTC)
- I've changed the status. For most languages we had "hide" and "help us..." already, but it didn't seem we had that one for gu: If you've done that translation before as well we may have forgotten to update it tha last time. Thanks for taking care of this, I've updated the status to ready (Cbrown or someone will publish it later). Best regards, Finn Rindahl 13:11, 24 March 2009 (UTC)
re:Paragraph break (line break) 
Hello Dhaval, I am confused, I do see a line break. It is achieved by a blank line which produces a new paragraph, there is no <br> in the source code. For example this
will cause a new paragraph, this one
a line break.
re:Multiple accounts 
- Hello Dhaval, You can only either ask him or suspect it by his style of contributing/writing, but a checkuser would not be justified if he did nothing bad with the accounts, because of privacy protection and because using more than one accounts is only forbidden if used for voting/pov-pushing/vandalism/etc., best regards, --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| 16:56, 11 December 2009 (UTC)
Hi Dsvyas, I translated your candidate statement in Shqip and I wanted to wish you luck in becoming a candidate!
Add this 
- Already done :) Jafeluv 09:30, 4 February 2011 (UTC)
FDC Centralnotice translation to Gujarati 
Hi Dsvyas , thanks for your translation ! Just to double-check: Are we sure the amount is given as $10 million (ten million) in the translation, rather than 1 million (one million)? If you are confident everything is correct, we can put it live. Regards, Tbayer (WMF) (talk) 20:19, 13 August 2012 (UTC)