CIS-A2K (Centre for Internet and Society - Access to Knowledge) is a campaign to promote the fundamental principles of justice, freedom, and economic development. It deals with issues like copyrights, patents and trademarks, which are an important part of the digital landscape.
If you have a general proposal/suggestion for Access to Knowledge team you can write on the discussion page. If you have appreciations or feedback on our work, please share it on feedback page.
|Main||Workshops & Events||Partnerships & Projects||Reports & Blogs||Media Coverage||Issues & Solutions||Discussion|
This is the main page to track progress of work done by CIS-A2K with respect to Konkani Wikimedia Projects during the timeframe of April 2013-June 2014.
- Organize translation sprints to translate MediaWiki system messages
- Releasing Konkani Vishwakosh under CC-BY-SA 3.0
- Complete Konkani Vishwakosh Digitization Project
- Cultivating new editors
- Liaison between Konkani Community and Wikimedia Foundation & Language Committee in finding effective solutions to the multiple scripts issue.
- Partner with educational institutes in Goa
- Sign an MoA clearly listing out the expectations and deliverable between A2K and Goa University
- Use print/digital media to maximize reach
- Assist/conduct minimum of 2-3 outreach session per month