This page lists research projects started or planned for 2017.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Content pages in category "2017 projects"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Research:Alternative models for content generation on Wikipedia
- Research:Are the bots really fighting
- Research:Assessing electoral campaigns' impact on political information demand using Wikipedia page view data
- Research:Autoconfirmed article creation trial
- Research:Automated classification of article importance
- Research:Automatic new article topics suggestion
- Research:Canlyniadau arolwg o ddarllenwyr Wicipedia Cymraeg
- Research:Characterize and Model Wikihounding
- Research:Characterizing Wikipedia Reader Behaviour/Robustness across languages
- Research:Comparing most read and trending edits for Top Articles feature
- Research:Curation workflows on Wikimedia Commons
- Research:The academic integrity of the English Wikipedia’s articles on Human Sexuality
- Research:Top edited Portuguese Wikipedia articles in 2016
- Research:Top edited Ukrainian Wikipedia articles in 2016
- Research:Training for new users
- Research:Two factor authentication uptake on the English Wikipedia