Submissions for EduWiki Week 2022
Pages in category "EduWiki Week 2022 Open Submissions"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/5 years of Basque Education Program
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/About the Wikipedia & Education User Group
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/AfroCuration: outcome, experiences and learnings
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/Erasmus+ and minority language Wikipedias
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/HerStory Empowerment
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/Meet the winners of the contest "Investigating Wikimedia Projects in the classroom"
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/Micro Content Development for enhancing Wikipedia
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/Reading Wikipedia in Classroom program: The Nigeria and Ghana Learning Experience
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/Tackling misinformation around the world with the Digital Enquirer Kit
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/Teaching wikipedia in primary schools
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/Test
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/The Data Detox Kit: digital literacy made simple
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/The Ludwig Wittgenstein Project: Philosophy goes open
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/The Potential: Curriculum Data on Wikidata
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/Training of Student on free knowledge Wikidata: My Experience
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/Training of Student on free knowledge Wikidata: My Experience.
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/Training of students on Igbo Wiktionary and Wikidata. My project experience
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/Txikipedia: kids writing for kids
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/Using Programs & Events Dashboard for Education Programs
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/What will we be working on in Latin America during 2022?
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/WikiAflibs Course: My Experience and Benefits as a Librarian
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/WikiFundi 101
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/Wikimedia in Education
- EduWiki Week 2022/Submissions/Wikipedia for Community Outreach Programme at LARIS, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria