Compare Category:Wiki & Education which contains some proposals of Wikimedia educational projects or tools.
See also strategy:Category:Cultural institutions.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Content pages in category "Educational institutions"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Marathi Wikipedia - Vishwakosh Workshop for Science writers in IUCAA, Pune
- Marathi Wikipedia Edit-a-thon at 'Swa'-Roopwardhinee, Pune on 7th February 2017
- Marathi Wikipedia Edit-a-thon at Muktangan Naw Vichar Prerana Kendra,Satara
- Marathi Wikipedia Edit-a-thon at Shivaji University, Kolhapur on 15th December 2016
- Marathi Wikipedia Edit-a-thon at Shivaji University, Kolhapur on 23rd December 2016
- Marathi Wikipedia Edit-a-thon at Vigyan Ashram,Pabal,Dist.Pune on 5th February 2017
- Marathi Wikipedia Edit-a-thon on Environment Management at CSIBER, Kolhapur, India
- Marathi Wikipedia Training Program for experts in Botany & Ayurveda at Satara
- Marathi Wikipedia Workshop at CSIBER Trust's V.P. Institute of Management Studies and Research, Sangli, India
- Marathi Wikipedia Workshop at Department of Mass Communication,Solapur University,Solapur,Maharashtra,India
- Marathi Wikipedia Workshop at MGM Trust's College of Journalism and Mass Communication, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
- Marathi Wikisource & Digitisation Workshop on 17-18th February 2017
- Marathi WP awareness & training session at Jnana Prabodhini Women Empowerment Division, Pune on 29th December
- Wikimedia Australia/Education Committee
- Wikipedia at European schools
- Wikipedia in schools
- Wikipedia Workshop in Sinhgad Institute of Technology and Science, Pune
- Wikiversity assistant teacher program laboratory school
- Women's Day Edit-a-thon at Jeewan Jyoti Women's Empowerment Centre, Ambawane,Dist.Pune
- Women's Day Edit-a-thon at Jnana Prabodhini, Pune on 9th March 2017
- Workshop on Wikimedia Projects at Ismailsaheb Mulla Law College, Satara