Jump to navigation Jump to search
Partnerships and outreach or other relationships within Wikimedia movement and various educational institutions; in particular, use of existing Wikimedia projects in schools and universities.
Compare Category:Wiki & Education which contains some proposals of Wikimedia educational projects or tools.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- Educational institutions/Translations (35 categories)
- Education Programs (6 categories, 67 pages)
- Kennisnet (2 categories, 3 pages)
- MOOC (1 category, 22 pages)
- Wiki academies (6 pages)
Pages in category "Educational institutions"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Marathi Wikipedia Edit-a-thon at 'Swa'-Roopwardhinee, Pune on 7th February 2017
- Marathi Wikipedia Edit-a-thon at Shivaji University, Kolhapur on 15th December 2016
- Marathi Wikipedia Edit-a-thon at Shivaji University, Kolhapur on 23rd December 2016
- Marathi Wikipedia Edit-a-thon at Vigyan Ashram, Pabal, Dist. Pune on 5th February 2017
- Marathi Wikipedia Edit-a-thon on Environment Management at CSIBER, Kolhapur, India
- Marathi Wikisource & Digitisation Workshop on 17-18th February 2017
- Marathi WP awareness & training session at Jnana Prabodhini Women Empowerment Division, Pune on 29th December
- Wikimedia Australia/Education Committee
- Wikipedia at European schools
- Wikipedia in schools
- Wikipedia Workshop in Sinhgad Institute of Technology and Science, Pune
- Women's Day Edit-a-thon at Jeewan Jyoti Women's Empowerment Centre, Ambawane,Dist.Pune
- Women's Day Edit-a-thon at Jnana Prabodhini, Pune on 9th March 2017