CentralNotice/Request/Wikipedia Asian Month 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wikipedia Asian Month 2018
- , primary contact (Requested at 12:50, 6 October 2018 (UTC))
|Central Notice Settings|
What countries will your campaign target?
What is the purpose of the campaign? How will you measure the success of the campaign?
- Oppose a global CentralNotice for this. We have way too many banners running these days and this one is certainly not a necessity. --Yair rand (talk) 20:36, 16 October 2018 (UTC)
- Question: Is it possible to adjust this message a bit? I would like to change two details: at first the logo appears outdated (from 2016 or 2017 – the new 2017 logo was this one), and the widely used 2018 logo is this one. Besides that, the current link in the central message leads to the 2017 Asian Month web site. My propasal would be to replace the logo by a language-neutral one (the aforementioned 2018 version) and to correct the link. --Furfur (talk) 22:06, 1 November 2018 (UTC)
A short notification to @Seddon (WMF): and @Steinsplitter:.
Central Notice admin comments
- Approved - @Tiven2240:, do you need this banner built or do you have someone who can fulfill this request? - Seddon (WMF) (talk) 13:30, 16 October 2018 (UTC)
- @Seddon (WMF): sorry for the late response. We don't have any any member experienced in building one. It can be based on the banners of other 2 years. All are same. Just logo changed --Tiven2240 (talk) 17:19, 27 October 2018 (UTC)
- I can't find this CN anywhere, was it already created? Seddon (WMF), give us some light, pleeeease --Ата (talk) 05:05, 31 October 2018 (UTC)