Topluluk İstek Listesi Anketi
Topluluk İstek Listesi Anketi, Wikimedia Vakfı'nın Topluluk Teknik ekibi tarafından yılın sonuna doğru düzenlenen yıllık bir ankettir. Topluluk Teknik ekibi; gelişmiş, uzman odaklı iyileştirme ve denetleme araçları için aktif Wikimedia editörlerinin ihtiyaçlarını karşılamaya odaklanmıştır. Topluluk Teknik ekibinin oluşturulması; denetleme araçları, botlar ve Wikimedia projelerinin başarılı olmasına yardımcı olan diğer özellikler için geliştirilmiş destek için temel katkıda bulunanlardan gelen taleplerin doğrudan bir sonucudur.
Kasım 2015'te Topluluk Teknik, Wikimedia editörleri için en önemli olan özellikleri ve düzeltmeleri belirlemeye yardımcı olmak için ilk projeler arası Topluluk İstek Listesi Anketi'ni gerçekleştirdi. Tüm Wikimedia projelerinden katkıda bulunanları Topluluk Teknik ekibine teklif sunmaya davet ettik. İki hafta boyunca teklif topladıktan sonra en çok ilgilendikleri teklifleri oylamalarını istedik. Süreç o zamandan beri her yıl tekrarlandı.
List of yearly editions
- 2015 Community Wishlist Survey
- 2016 Topluluk Dilek Listesi Anketi
- 2017 Topluluk İstek Listesi Anketi
- 2019 Topluluk Dilek Listesi Anketi (ayrıca bkz. #2018 istek listesi anketine ne oldu?)
- 2020 Topluluk İstek Listesi Anketi
- 2021 Topluluk İstek Listesi Anketi
- 2022 Topluluk İstek Listesi Anketi
- 2023 Topluluk İstek Listesi Anketi
To complete as many wishes as possible, Community Tech attends to the voted wishes with a prioritisation framework in mind. The framework guides how we come about the current selected projects.
|Vikimetin için Gerçek Zamanlı Önizleme||
|Generate Audio for IPA||
|Audio links that play on click||
|Better diff handling of paragraph splits||
|Autosuggest linking Wikidata item after creating an article||
|Gadget: Who is active||
|Enable negation for tag filters||
|Enable Thanks Button by default in Watchlists and Recent Changes||
|Enable live preview by default||
April 27, 2023: Continuing on 2022 and starting the 2023 Wishlist
Dear Community Wishlist Survey Participants,
We would like to thank you for your participation in the 2023 Community Wishlist Survey. The survey is a crucial element in helping us prioritize the development of new features and improvements to make Wikimedia projects better for everyone.
Starting work on 2023
We are pleased to announce that the Community Tech team has identified the "Display the categories on the mobile site for everyone" wish as the priority for the team to work on in the coming months after we complete the work on Better Diffs for paragraph splits. This was also Wish #18 on the 2022 Wishlist. This decision was based on the wish's technical and design feasibility, as well as its potential impact in improving the user experience of the mobile site for all users.
We understand the importance of this feature for the community, and we are excited to work on it. We will keep you updated on the progress we make and will provide more information on the timeline for implementation as soon as possible. In addition, we’ve begun investigating how to Extend “Who Wrote That?” tool to more wikis, the seventh #7 most popular wish from 2023 and hope to make great progress on that work in the coming months. We anticipate launching Who Wrote That? tool to French Wikipedia in the coming days, with several other languages to follow in the coming weeks.
We want to provide an update on the "Dark Mode" wish that was voted for in the survey. We are excited to inform you that the Web team has taken on this wish and plans to work diligently on its development. However, due to technical constraints and design feasibility, the Web team will be releasing the first version of the "Dark Mode" feature in Beta. We understand the importance of accessibility and inclusivity, and we are committed to ensuring that this feature meets the needs of all users. Additionally, there are many templates that need to be adjusted, and volunteers need to be alerted to modify before the "Dark Mode" feature can be fully released. The Web team will work on documenting these issues, and we appreciate your patience in this process. We encourage you to subscribe to the Web team's newsletter to follow the updates about this project.
I would also like to take a moment to thank the volunteers who took the time to collaborate with me in good faith during my tenure here and share that I am departing the Wikimedia Foundation and this team. Thank you to those of you who took the time to participate in proposals, problem solving with us, and to those of you who volunteered and tackled technical pieces of granting wishes – I will carry that inspiration with me for the rest of my career.
In my absence, a Product Trio will absorb my responsibilities so you can expect to reach out to the Engineering Manager KSiebert (WMF), Tech Lead DMaza (WMF), and Principal designer JSengupta-WMF as a united Product Trio after my departure in early May. You can expect to communicate with the team in the same way as before, the Talk pages for Projects, Updates, and the Team are the best way to reach the team. We collectively would also like to thank you once again for your participation in the Community Wishlist Survey. Your input helps us prioritize and improve Wikimedia projects, and we look forward to your continued engagement in the future.
NRodriguez (WMF) and the rest of The Community Tech Team
March 13, 2023: Better diff handling of paragraph splits update
The team has continued work on this wish on both the engineering and design side and we wanted to share the updates with you.
Thank you to all of you who took the time to engage with us and provide feedback on the talk page. We read through all of the feedback and did an aggregate analysis on the points made. We then combined your feedback on those proposed designs, as well as unmoderated user research, and we've finalized the proposed designs to go into engineering for the improvements regarding the wish changes.
Please see the designs in this update which include:
- Switching between diff modes via dropdown
- Improving the accessibility of inline diffs with legends and tooltips for desktop
- Improving the display of a change that introduced a new line or paragraph
- Improving the display of a change that deleted an existing line or paragraph
In addition, a demo of the changes for the underlying comparison engine has been created.
Before you try out the demo to give us feedback, please note:
- It's a work in progress, our QA engineers are currently using a list of comprehensive diffs to make sure the changes are consistent with the current version of the two-column diff experience or an improvement on the UI.
- The demo page does NOT include all final UI changes but can give testers a good sense of how the completed two-column diff experience will end up looking.
- To use the demo, paste the same text into the two boxes and modify the text in the right box. The diff under it will show what changed.
We'd love to hear your feedback on our talk page!
- Accessibility of Design Colors: Our designer is working closely with our Design Systems team to determine the accessibility of the designs. We anticipate having to change the shade of them to a slight degree to make it more accessible but the colors will remain similar to the blue and yellow currently displayed on two-column and inline diffs.
- Release plan: We are working out a release plan and a timeline of next steps and will be including this in our next project updates! Releasing changes to the underlying engine on the diff follows a different process than traditional releases in Mediawiki software so we will be sure to update you with steps and details next time.
We also want to include big thank you in this update to a non-Community Tech staff member, Tim Starling, who graciously stepped up to help us with the underlying changes in the C++ engine of wikidiff2. We are always happy to receive support fulfilling wishes from other members at the Foundation that have the expertise necessary to fulfill a wish even if they are not in the Community Tech team.
We're looking forward to hearing from all of you!
Open Questions from first update: We want to hear from you!
- Are you interested in conducing user research on the new proposed interface to diff paragraph splits? If so, will you please post that you're interested in the Talk Page?
- What other pain points manifest themselves when you view the diff?
- How might we address the root pain points that address the confusion around paragraph splits?
- How does the use of color indicate which content is added, removed, or stayed the same?
March 7, 2023: Community Wishlist Survey 2023 results published
The Community Wishlist Survey 2023 edition has been concluded. We have published the results of the survey and will provide an update on what is next in April 2023.
Geçmiş sürümler ve projeler
Bu tablo hem kabul edilen hem de reddedilen teklifleri içerir.
|Kategori||En iyi 10 teklif||Bir teklif için alınan en fazla oy|
|Hizmetliler ve kâhyalar||–||1||0||–||1||86|
|Hizmetli ve devriyeler||–||–||–||1||1||157|
|Botlar ve araçlar||2||2||2||1||7||111|
|Mobil ve uygulamalar||–||0||0||0||0||55|
Moderasyon ve yönetici araçları (2015)
|Multimedya ve Commons
2017 yılında birleştirildi</snall>
|Programlar ve etkinlikler||–||0||1||0||1||111|