GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/How can we promote and create GLAM awareness in new communities?
- Submission no. 33
- Title of the submission
- How can we promote and create GLAM awareness in new communities?
- Author(s) of the submission
Experienced GLAM individuals will honour the panel, coordinated by User: Marajozkee. I earnestly request experienced GLAMers to be a part of the panelist, contact User: Marajozkee.
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Type of session
- Length of session
- Ideal number of attendees
To promote and create awareness about The GLAM-WIKI project, to highlight it's goal to preserve heritage and history, a platform for digitisation to share digital collections and share knowledge, to produce open-access, freely-reusable content for the public.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
The panel will discuss the following topics:
- How GLAMers can promote and create awareness of GLAM in new communities?
- How one can approach to institution to site the importance of working together with GLAM?
- How one can encourage new GLAmers to contribute ?
- How to combine GLAM other wiki projects ?
- How social media can help in the promotion of GLAM
- Slides or further information
- Special requests
The names of the panelists shall be determined after discussing with the program committee and checking for scholarship availability/visa issues etc. If you are interested in being a panelist, please contact User: Marajozkee.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.