Category:GLAM TLV 2018 submissions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has only the following subcategory.
Content pages in category "GLAM TLV 2018 submissions"
The following 102 pages are in this category, out of 102 total.
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Capacity building: Learnings from GLAM projects: what do we know so far about running a successful GLAM project?
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Capacity building: partnership-building, communication and negotiation
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Communicating GLAM-Wiki: What do we need to do next?
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Copyright in the Lusophone World: An overview of copyright laws through the Portuguese-speaking countries, and their impacts in GLAM
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Creative Commons GLAM Certificate: how to teach about licenses to GLAM institutions
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Crowdsourcing Effect: when GLAM initiatives let museums correct their own metadata
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Cultural diversity in Nigeria; as it reflect to the global world
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/GLAM Coordinators meetup
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/GLAM Programs and Partnerships in Africa
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/GLAM Wikimedian-in-Residence and Student Workers Birds of a Feather
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/GLAM-Wiki in West Africa: beyond constraints, opportunities
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/GLAMs and transcription
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/GLAMs belong in education!
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/GLAMs need us too
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/GLAMWiki Engagement and Partnerships in Washington DC
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Global GLAM open access survey
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Guerilla GLAM to build Punjabi Wikisource
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/How can GLAM help close the gender gap & increase diversity
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/How can we invite the other GLAM organisations to cooperate with Wiki community?
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/How can we promote and create GLAM awareness in new communities?
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/How government can make GLAM more GLAMorous
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/How we convince a government to be a GLAMer: notes about the process between Wikimedia Mexico and Mexico's Secretariat of Culture
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Impact and potential of structured data on Wikimedia projects for the GLAM sector
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Impact on Territorial Development
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/In the foot steps of Bodil Biørn in Armenia and Norway
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Indian Wikisources and GLAMs
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Internet Archive: Universal Access to all Knowledge
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Israeli Outdoor Art in Wikidata: Applicable and Re-Usable Data
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/M for Medicine: An Overview of medical-related GLAM projects around the world
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Movement Strategy Working Group members meetup
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Movement Strategy Workshop
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Multi-Wikimedian in Resident-Drifting
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Musica, Maestro! Wikimedia projects as community builders for music
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/My 100Wikidays
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/One Image at a time; How Governments can help in bridging the information gap on Wikipedia.
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Open GLAM Accelerator
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Open your structured GLAM data with Wikibase — install your own instance of the technology behind Wikidata
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/OpenRefine workshop
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Panel discussion on the challenges and opportunities in digitisation
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Pattypan workshop for beginners and advanced users
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Preserving and Defending History: Our Experiences with the Wikipedian in Residence Program at the Bantayog ng mga Bayani
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Should we unite and start a GLAM User Group?
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/SPARQL workshop
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Starting (and continuing) the conversation: identifying and meeting the needs of GLAMs
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/State of the Wikisources
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/State of the Wikisources (panel)
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Structured Data on Commons - GLAM pilot projects workshop
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Structured Data on Wikimedia Commons: Introduction and panel of Wikimedia pilots
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Sum of all Paintings and Open Data
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/The conquest of free culture in LATAM
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/The Future of GLAM
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/The National Library of Israel: a home for Wikimedians
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/The seven habits of highly effective uploads
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/The View from the Top: How to Sell Management on GLAM-Wiki
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Tool building and the GLAM-Wiki community
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Turn All References Blue!
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/What are the good models for GLAM pages on-wiki?
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/What can we do when a museum burns down? Managing GLAM crisis and opportunities for protecting knowledge
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/What is hurting GLAM in emerging communities?
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Where is all that Kansas City Jazz? A Librarian's Bold Edit-a-thon Story
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Whither WLUG?
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Why before how: Program design strategies to strengthen ties between Wikipedia and libraries
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wiki Club in Museum of Macedonian struggle in the Republic of Macedonia: from idea to award
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wiki in the Service of Poetry
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wiki Takes Caesaraugusta: roman urban spaces as museums
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wiki-fy the Met, Met-ify the Wiki
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/WikiBotevgrad - the first wikitown in Bulgaria
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wikidata Workshop for beginners
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wikidata — What's new?
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wikidata’s role in metadata creation and reuse workflows in libraries
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wikidocumentaries – A Maker Space for Citizen Historians
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wikimedia and World Heritage - Passing down knowledge to the next generation
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wikimedia DC year in review
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wikipedia on the Road: Training Librarians in Bulgaria
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wikipedia, Wikidata : How Wikimedian projects can help the librarians
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wikisource meetup
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Working with government for GLAM projects