Category:GLAM TLV 2018 open submissions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Content pages in category "GLAM TLV 2018 open submissions"
The following 95 pages are in this category, out of 95 total.
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Capacity building: Learnings from GLAM projects: what do we know so far about running a successful GLAM project?
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Capacity building: partnership-building, communication and negotiation
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Communicating GLAM-Wiki: What do we need to do next?
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Copyright in the Lusophone World: An overview of copyright laws through the Portuguese-speaking countries, and their impacts in GLAM
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Creative Commons GLAM Certificate: how to teach about licenses to GLAM institutions
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Crowdsourcing Effect: when GLAM initiatives let museums correct their own metadata
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Cultural diversity in Nigeria; as it reflect to the global world
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/GLAM Coordinators meetup
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/GLAM Programs and Partnerships in Africa
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/GLAM Wikimedian-in-Residence and Student Workers Birds of a Feather
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/GLAM-Wiki in West Africa: beyond constraints, opportunities
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/GLAMs belong in education!
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/GLAMs need us too
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/GLAM and 100wikidays - hand in hand together
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/GLAMWiki Engagement and Partnerships in Washington DC
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Global GLAM open access survey
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/How can GLAM help close the gender gap & increase diversity
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/How can we invite the other GLAM organisations to cooperate with Wiki community?
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/How can we promote and create GLAM awareness in new communities?
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/How government can make GLAM more GLAMorous
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/How we convince a government to be a GLAMer: notes about the process between Wikimedia Mexico and Mexico's Secretariat of Culture
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Impact and potential of structured data on Wikimedia projects for the GLAM sector
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Impact on Territorial Development
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/In the foot steps of Bodil Biørn in Armenia and Norway
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Internet Archive: Universal Access to all Knowledge
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Israeli Outdoor Art in Wikidata: Applicable and Re-Usable Data
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/M for Medicine: An Overview of medical-related GLAM projects around the world
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Movement Strategy Working Group members meetup
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Movement Strategy Workshop
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Multi-Wikimedian in Resident-Drifting
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Musica, Maestro! Wikimedia projects as community builders for music
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/My 100Wikidays
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/One Image at a time; How Governments can help in bridging the information gap on Wikipedia.
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Open GLAM Accelerator
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Open your structured GLAM data with Wikibase — install your own instance of the technology behind Wikidata
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/OpenRefine workshop
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Panel discussion on the challenges and opportunities in digitisation
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Pattypan workshop for beginners and advanced users
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Preserving and Defending History: Our Experiences with the Wikipedian in Residence Program at the Bantayog ng mga Bayani
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/SPARQL workshop
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Starting (and continuing) the conversation: identifying and meeting the needs of GLAMs
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/State of the Wikisources (panel)
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Structured Data on Commons - GLAM pilot projects workshop
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Structured Data on Wikimedia Commons: Introduction and panel of Wikimedia pilots
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Sum of all Paintings and Open Data
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/The conquest of free culture in LATAM
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/The Future of GLAM
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/The National Library of Israel: a home for Wikimedians
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/The seven habits of highly effective uploads
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/The View from the Top: How to Sell Management on GLAM-Wiki
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Tool building and the GLAM-Wiki community
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Turn All References Blue!
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/What are the good models for GLAM pages on-wiki?
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/What can we do when a museum burns down? Managing GLAM crisis and opportunities for protecting knowledge
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/What is hurting GLAM in emerging communities?
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Where is all that Kansas City Jazz? A Librarian's Bold Edit-a-thon Story
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Whither WLUG?
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Why before how: Program design strategies to strengthen ties between Wikipedia and libraries
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wiki Club in Museum of Macedonian struggle in the Republic of Macedonia: from idea to award
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wiki in the Service of Poetry
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wiki Takes Caesaraugusta: roman urban spaces as museums
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wiki-fy the Met, Met-ify the Wiki
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/WikiBotevgrad - the first wikitown in Bulgaria
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wikidata — What's new?
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wikidata’s role in metadata creation and reuse workflows in libraries
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wikidocumentaries – A Maker Space for Citizen Historians
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wikimedia and World Heritage - Passing down knowledge to the next generation
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wikimedia DC year in review
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wikipedia on the Road: Training Librarians in Bulgaria
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wikipedia, Wikidata : How Wikimedian projects can help the librarians
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Wikisource meetup
- GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Working with government for GLAM projects