- Legal name of chapter
- Wikimedia Česká republika
- Grant contact name
- Limojoe (chairman WM CZ)
- Grant contact user-name or e-mail
- Grant contact title (position)
- WM CZ grant coordinator
- Project lead name
- Chmee2, Packa a Vojtech.dostal
- Project lead user-name or e-mail
- mg(a)granty.wikimedia.cz (forwards to all people above)
- Project lead title (position), if any
- Mediagrant "eye"
- Full project name
- Amount requested (in EUR)
- Provisional target start date
- December 15th, 2010 (with couple retroactive/reimbursement items)
- Provisional completion date
n/a - reports will be provided every 6 monthsNow December 31st, 2013.
Orientational breakdown can be found on subpages.
Enhancement of text content of Wikimedia projects by multimedia content.
This is wrapper for several related "subgrants" which purposes are:
- obtaining of multimedia
- obtaining of expedients for obtaining of multimedia
- education of participants for raising the quality of obtained multimedia
The list of "subgrants" contains, but is not limited to:
- /Camera upgrades
- /Documentation of Czech observation towers
- /Folk costumes, traditions and customs in Bohemia, Moravia and Silesia
- /GPS navigation
- /Photo Workshops
- /Vernacular architecture
- /Video camera
- Grants:WM CZ/Acquiring scientific and specialized pictures (continuation from last year)
- Grants:WM CZ/Czech Municipalities Photographs (continuation from last year)
- Grants:WM CZ/Digitalization equipment (reimbursement of funds spent over the budget)
Reimbursement policy for volunteers
Full text is available in Czech at Wikimedia Czech Republic/Mediagrant/Obecná pravidla, the following is just a rough summary:
- The output must be free media uploaded on Commons, in reasonable quality, reasonanbly described.
- Usually reimbursed expenses include: public transport tickets, gas/car related expenses (either gas receips or a fixed price per kilometer), admission and photography-related fees
- It's possible to reimburse lodging, but only when it's necessary for obtaining the media.
- Every expense must be covered by receipt which are collected and archived (except for per-kilometer-reimbursed trips by car, when we collect only signed declaration from the volunteer).
- In case supervisor of given topic deems obtained media as unacceptable, he may reduce the amount that is reimbursed. (For example to 50%.)
There are none.
Fit to strategy
- Creating lots of multimedia accessible under free licenses.
- Improvement, enrichment and enhancement of Wikimedia projects.
- Involving more active users in wider participation.
- Attracting of new users/editors.
- Covering of vanishing objects which might cease to exist in following years, or objects which are normally inaccessible.
- Popularization of Wikimedia projects within public, possible future cooperation with specialists.
Measures of success
N/a globally, specified separately in subgrants.