Grants:Project/Rapid/PH-WC/Camera and Printer+Ink/Report
Did you meet your goals? Are you happy with how the project went? The project aims to:
- Add content in Wikimedia Commons thru participation in 100wikiCommonsDays, Wiki Loves Earth Philippines 2019, Wiki Loves Monuments Philippines 2019, photo walks/trips among others
- Document activities, meet-ups, and other initiatives
- Produce quality promotional materials
Please report on your original project targets.
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explanation|
|600 photos uploaded|
|100 photos used on Wikimedia projects|
|30 Number of articles created/improved|
|5 promotional materials|
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well?
- What did not work so well?
- What would you do differently next time?
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
- 1 USD = 53.0354 PHP as of 1 August 2018 https://www.oanda.com
- Canon EOS REBEL T7i EF-S 18-55 IS STM Kit PHP 47,976.60 (USD 900)
- Epson L1800 A3 Photo Ink Tank Printer - PHP 43,995.00 (USD 829.54)
- Photo Paper Double Sided A3 Size 220gsm Glossy Set of 50 - PHP 966.00 (USD 18.21) x 2 packs = PHP 1,932.00 (USD 36.43)
- Photo sticker 135gsm Set of 20 - PHP 110.00 (USD 2.07) x 10 packs = PHP 1,100.00 (USD 20.74)
- Epson Ink T673 6 in 1 Series (B,C,M,Y,LC,LM) PHP 3,600 (USD 67.88) x 2 packs = PHP 7,200 (USD 135.76)
PHP 118,740.00 (USD 2,238.88)PHP 102,203.00 (USD 1921.71)
Do you have any remaining grant funds?
Anything else you want to share about your project?