Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Ssgapu22
- Wikipedia username
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I'm working on Wikipedia since September 2014 and major active on Odia Wikipedia, where I have completed 2 Wiki Years and more than 1050 articles based on different topics. Apart from this, I have a few contributions on Odia Wikisource, Commons Wikimedia, and Wikidata. Apart from this, I had conducted some edit-a-thons on Odia Wikipedia like Indian Independence Day edit-a-thon, Mother Language Day edit-a-thon and worked as the community mentor for Asian Month edit-a-thon.
- Last year, I had applied for the Chromebook only and got that, which helped me to be active on Wikipedia.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
Since I'm using JIO, but the speed is not so good here in my place. And if I get some fund for the data pack, I could use Airtel, so could do work so easily and quickly.
Do you have a working laptop?
Yes, I have the Chromebook. Though some part of it damaged, but it's functioning as per the requirement.
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger?
Yes, I got the Chromebook.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- Same, would continue the #1000wikidays challenge on both Odia Wikipedia and Odia Wikisource.
- Would add some new items and labels on Wikidata.
- I always upload some new photos and if I would get few more useable photos, then would upload them to commons.
- After all the main focus is for Project Tiger.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support-Manavpreet Kaur (talk) 18:37, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Sangram is the top contributors of Oriya Wikipedia and has been working on Wiki year after completing 100wikidays and 100wikiwomendays consequetively. He is always passionately taking part in all the wiki contests and projects and his volunteer work has been one of the most consistent among the Indian community. He can use assistance and add value to Wikimedia movement with this resource. Wikilover90 (talk) 18:43, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support-Enthusiastic,consistent contributer. -- Sumita Roy Dutta (talk) 18:41, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support -J. Ansari Talk 18:44, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Sangram is a really active community leader from our community, not as an editor himself who is tirelessly contributing one article every day for two years, but also as a true leader who has initiated and led many initiatives inside the community. He is also pretty well connected with the rest of the Indian-language communities and that helps in constant knowledge and resource exchange. I am hopeful that this support will him more catalyze all these activities. --Psubhashish (talk) 03:38, 6 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Active and dedicated wikimedian. --Ramjit Tudu (talk) 04:37, 6 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support One of the most active Indian wikimedian I know . Should get the support he needs.--Hellohappy (talk) 05:48, 6 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support-Balajijagadesh (talk) 11:56, 6 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support He is one of the most active and dedicated wikipedian of Odia wikipedia. He well deserves for the support.R Ashwani Banjan Murmu (talk) 01:47, 7 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support ବନ୍ଦେ ଉତ୍କଳ ଜନନୀ --Soumendrak (talk) 09:58, 7 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Kritzolina (talk) 12:52, 7 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Maina Tudu (talk) 02:29, 8 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support KCVelaga (talk) 07:30, 8 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support - He is an active contributor to Odia Wikimedia projects and an inspired me to complete the #100wikidays challenge. This support will surely helps to continue his contribution and to complete #1000wikidays challenge. I strongly endorse him.-Jinoytommanjaly (talk) 09:22, 9 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support --Sushant savla (talk) 14:08, 15 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support--Aditya Mahar (talk) 12:54, 19 September 2019 (UTC)