Hardware donation program/Erzianj jurnalist
Your contact information
- your username
- Erzianj jurnalist
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your plan
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
- I have been involved in Wikimedia projects since 2007. I was one of the participants who helped to come out of the incubator of Wikipedia in Erzya language (may 2008). In 2017, I initiated the creation of Wikimedians Erzya language user group (the second user group in Russia), and became its coordinator. I participate in: Wiki conferences in Moscow (Round table «Users-groups in the Wikimedia community» YouTube) and St. Petersburg, Finno-Ugric wiki seminars in Russia and Estonia, Wiki Summit (2019), and Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2019. I'm popularizing wikiprojects among different audiences: Report on Wikipedia in Erzya language in the framework of the project "Open World" (2016), ХIII LingvaFestivalo:Wiki projects as an important tool for saving languages of Russian Federation (2019).
- I write articles for the Erzya Wikipedia, Russian Wikinews (the project is multilingual, the news can be added in Russian and regional languages of Russia, including Erzya). I actively use Meta for translation and the Wikimedia Commons for uploading photos, making descriptions, as well as creating daily description for the Image of the day in the Erzya language (at the Erzya Wikipedia and WM Commons). I participated, participate now, and plan to participate in the future in international Wiki marathons as an organizer and author. Soon I plan to start working actively in Wikisource. At numerous meetings with volunteers, in wiki expeditions, seminars, I use it for work. I plan to use the laptop for volunteer occasions in Wikimedia projects. My laptop is in poor technical condition, and has been repaired several times, and it may stop working in the near future.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
Work you're proud of
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
- In ErzyaWiki: Тикше, Нармунть, Раськень Озкс.
- My websaite: Erzyaks.ru
- I am an active participant Wikimedians Erzya language user group and Wikimedia RU.
- Report of Андрей Петров aboute Round table «Users-groups in the Wikimedia community»(Russian) WikiConference 2017, Russia, Moscow, 14—15 October 2017
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
- Strong support Erzianj jurnalist is one of the active editors of Wikimedia projects, also one of the active Wikimedian, who works to promote and develop Wikimedia projects in Erzya language, which is indigenous language for Erzyan people. He is also an active member of the Wikimedia movement in Russia and who is committed to developing Wikimedia projects in Russia. I wish him good luck and further success in this matter. --Mehman 97 21:17, 18 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support. The user does a lot not only for Erzya language projects but for the projects in minority languages of Russia as a whole. This awesome work has to be continued. Amikeco (talk) 21:21, 18 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support It is very important to support content in Erzia language. --Visem (talk) 21:48, 18 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Ләйсән (talk) 23:55, 18 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support--ZUFAr (talk) 02:41, 19 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support --З. ӘЙЛЕ (talk) 06:54, 19 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support.--User:W 12:14, 19 November 2019 (UTC+3)
- Support --Varmaley (talk) 11:44, 19 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support. --Рөстәм Нурыев (talk) 15:15, 19 November 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support --Kaftaj (talk) 17:40, 19 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Ssr (talk) 20:07, 19 November 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support DonSimon (talk) 22:01, 19 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support Yes, his current laptop is really... very bad. — Soul Train (talk) 01:43, 20 November 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support EliasMelteme (talk) 20:09, 25 November 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support --Katkalevks (talk) 20:03, 26 November 2019 (UTC)