Hardware donation program/Tiven2240
Your contact information
Explain your plan
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
I currently contribute on a Mobile device gifted by my parents in 2016. Currently a student and not financially independent to buy a new one. The OS is also almost Outdated and no longer supports even some userscripts on browser. If granted laptop I can do my editing swiftly and help in reducing backlogs, improving wikidata and templates. Introducing Advance gadgets to small wikis and working more efficiently on OTRS.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
- Marathi Wikipedia, Marathi Wikisource, Wikimedia Commons
Work you're proud of
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
- 41,000+ global edits with 23,000+ on Commmons on File maintainace.
- Highest Administrator actions till date on Marathi Wikipedia.
- Member of the Global OTRS Team.
- Administrator/Technical Administrator Maintainace/Updation of Marathi Wikisource with new scripts and gadgets.
- International Team member of Wikipedia Asian Month, Wiki Loves Love, Wiki Loves Women India 2019.
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page. NO
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
- Strong supportTiven has been instrumental in playing an important role for technical tasks in the international team for Wiki Loves Love 2019 and Wikipedia Asian Month 2018. He is a an asset to the Wikimedia movement.Wikilover90 (talk) 04:46, 4 May 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Should get this support.--Sumita Roy Dutta (talk) 06:11, 4 May 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support - Isaac Kanguya✌ (talk) 06:30, 4 May 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support I t Strong supportotally endorse what was stated above by Wikilover90 Psychoslave (talk) 13:04, 6 May 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose - With several reasons, though numbers look fascinating, here are few facts about their editing histories, which are disturbing. A) For mrwiki : They happened to be most active admin on mrwiki as there were very less admins, and most of their admin actions are questionable, their many deletions were problematic and community did not continue their adminship on mrwiki because of two main reasons 1) they don't have good knowledge of Marathi language. 2) Their behavior around deletions, page protections was problematic. Additionally constant reverts, personal attacks, scaring others with blocking tools, they have done a lot. B) For mrwikisource : Though happen to be only active admin on mrwikisource, as said earlier because of their lack linguistic capacities, they havn't even done full translations of mediawiki messeges which was expected when they were given adminship for the first time. their talkpage is filled with unsolved requests by editors. When they were questioned about their admin contributions on admin review page mrwikisource their answers are showing what they are upto. C) On enwiki their history is equally problematic which includes NPOV, non-notable creations, supporting sock-puppeters, misuse of reviewing tools and much more. So basically over the last three years they have been showing problematic editing and admin histories on several projects. Given the abusive histories I don't think I should support this request.
- Strong support Thank you QueerEcofemist for spreading hoax everywhere and defaming Tiven and his works. Maybe you are jelous of his works and have personal emity with him. Your everywhere fake alligations speaks it all and now it's like a common word from your mouth which actually dosent cares for anyone. I support this nomination because I have personally seen Tiven's works and his professional dedication towards improving Wikimedia projects especially being a non Marathi speaker yet working wonders for Marathi language and it's sister projects. Once again thank you and get well soon. संदेश हिवाळे (talk) 09:51, 16 July 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support--*•.¸♡ ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕡𝕒𝕝 ♡¸.•*𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜 03:52, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Chico Venancio (talk) 16:18, 3 February 2020 (UTC)