Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Message, Testing & Strategy|
|Communications & Announcements|
- share of best practices
- develop a messaging strategy that incorporates community members and chapters from the start
- develop a shared timeline for fundraisers and a shared sense of ownership between WMF and Wikimedia chapters
- talk through any procedural aspects of the fundraising agreement, reporting, revenue sharing, etc.
- define technical specifications for software to-be-developed
- capture individual action items and responsibilities
Once a year, administrators of the list will clean it up (checking membership and removing if necessary)
- the list will be private, but not intended to be confidential (no forward of information without prior approval though)
- joining should be rather easy. Aside from obvious members (eg, staff in charge of fundraiser), membership will be granted when at least 2 current members of the list support the candidate. Concept will be to avoid the trolls
- archives will be kept
- list will be owned by WMF. At least 2 moderators not from WMF.
- All requests are processed by the list admin. Write to fundraising-ownerlists.wikimedia.org.
- By default (will be on the list, just ask the list admin)
- WMF or Wikimedia chapters staff dealing with fundraising
- fundraising contact points between WMF and Wikimedia Chapters
- If thought suitable by the chapter, without need for approval (the chair writes to the list admin)
- Wikimedia chapters or WMF treasurers
- Wikimedia chapters or WMF chairs
- With approval of two members from the list
- anyone interested and helpful (just write to the list admin and explain who you are and why you're interested)