- Note: the name "MediaWiki" is often confused with several other, similar, names; please see the glossary for an explanation of these.
미디어위키의 최신 버전은 가장 최근의 안정적인 버전이며, 제 3의 사용자들을 위해 권장됩니다. 자신의 서버를 운영하는 사람들은 보안상의 이유로upgrade|업그레이드해야합니다.
MediaWiki 1.31.1 is available for download from MediaWiki.org, a site that is also responsible for the documentation of the software. MediaWiki is currently running on all Wikimedia sites. Third-party users should probably not run the alpha/beta versions of MediaWiki on publicly accessible servers at this time.
기술적인 개발자 세션
At the moment there is a stable version maintained for at least one year after its release date, and the last legacy versions still getting security fixes. Older versions are considered as insecure. As of March 2018 there are three supported versions:
- The future version 1.31 (REL1_31 branch in June 2018)
- The stable version 1.30 supported until December 2018
- The legacy version 1.29 supported until July 2018
- The future LTS version 1.31 supported until June 2021
- The new LTS version 1.27 supported until June 2019
To create your own dump of a local MediaWiki site, you can use the
dumpBackup.php script found in the maintenance directory of your MediaWiki installation tree.
An example invocation to a full backup might look like:
php maintenance/dumpBackup.php --full > full.xml
Command line options for
dumpBackup.php are explained by running it with no parameters, i.e.
However, there are some extra undocumented options in its source code.