- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
Fluxbot is currently flagged, see user page for tasks.
- This task request is to work on any scriptable high or medium priority Special:LintErrors. I realize this task is broad, but it is focused on these specific technical errors. Use of this bot account is primarily to avoid using my normal account especially when hitting anything in user_talk: (as the nominornewtalk permission is bundled with bot). I've used fluxbot to clean thousands of LintErrors across over 10 projects - primarily Special:LintErrors/self-closed-tag. This task will run primarily run fully supervised, automation will only be enabled if a very explicit repeated string is used across many pages. Let me know if you have any quetsions, — xaosflux Talk 23:05, 18 April 2018 (UTC)
- Support Trusted Operator. —AlvaroMolina (✉ - ✔) 23:41, 18 April 2018 (UTC)
- Speedily approved. Trusted operator and bot. —MarcoAurelio (talk) 09:39, 19 April 2018 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.