- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
Ending 19 August 2017 14:23 (UTC)
I am here to request only the MassMessage sender's rights. I am active wikipedian since 2006 mainly in Meta, Commons and Wikipedia projects (I am sysop in Italian Wikipedia). Here I am also centralnotice administrator. I work for Wikimedia Switzerland too. Basically this request is to help me to communicate with Swiss wikipedians in several languages (in Switzerland 4 languages are spoken) and projects efficiently. For online contests or initiatives managed by Wikimedia Switzerland sometimes we use the centralnotice to communicate, but for some specific events the massmessage is more appropriated in order to have a lesser invasive mean of communication. Unfortunately at the moment we manage the message in talk page manually, but it's not efficient. I know that I can ask support to a massmessage sender, but this need is not temporary. --Ilario (talk) 14:23, 12 August 2017 (UTC)
- As I commented on RFH, I think MassMessage sender still fits it better. It doesn't have to be temporary. --Base (talk) 14:46, 12 August 2017 (UTC)
- @Ilario: Hi. As Base tells, MassMessage sender permissions are requested at WM:RFH, not here. Unless you need sysop permissions for something else, I'll close this request and move it to RFH as local massmessage sender permissions here lets you message not only Meta-Wiki users but all projects. Regards, —MarcoAurelio (talk) 20:28, 12 August 2017 (UTC)
- OK, no problem. --Ilario (talk) 08:46, 13 August 2017 (UTC)
Closed and moving discussion to WM:RFH. —MarcoAurelio (talk) 07:48, 14 August 2017 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.