- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
Hello, I have been helping the Meta wiki for a long time and I have many contributions to Meta-Wiki--Eduaddad (talk) 14:08, 20 January 2018 (UTC)
- Oppose Most of your contributions in Meta consist solely of translations, it is also desired Meta administrators to be administrators in another content wiki, which is not the case at this time. —Alvaro Molina (✉ - ✔) 14:37, 20 January 2018 (UTC)
- Oppose per Alvaro Molina. Also you gave no reasons at all why and for what you are requesting adminship; administrators should be able to create a more error-free request than  --MF-W 08:41, 21 January 2018 (UTC)
- @Eduaddad: I guess, Do you need Translation administrator tools or what? — TBhagat (talk) 17:02, 21 January 2018 (UTC)
- not a convincing statement. --Artix Kreiger (Message Wall) 20:44, 22 January 2018 (UTC)
- Agree that it is not a convincing statement but mainly oppose per MF-W -- Sixflashphoto (talk) 21:52, 23 January 2018 (UTC)
- Oppose per MF-W --Herby talk thyme 15:49, 24 January 2018 (UTC)
Not done. No consensus. —MarcoAurelio (talk) 13:28, 27 January 2018 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.