- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
ZI Jony (talk • contribs • deleted user contributions • logs • block log • abuse log • CentralAuth • stalktoy) Bureaucrats: user rights management.
- I would like to request translation administrator permission for work on mark pages for translation witch bold on Page Translation. Also the rights will give access to mark quickly pages for translation which I have prepare for translation. As a translation admin on Wikidata I understand guidelines. Regards, ZI Jony (Talk) 18:15, 29 September 2018 (UTC)
- Having taken a look at d:Special:Diff/prev/748394071 I will ask the standard question. Have you read and understood mw:Help:Extension:Translate/Page translation example and mw:Help:Extension:Translate/Page translation administration? --Base (talk) 20:19, 29 September 2018 (UTC)
- @Base: Thanks for your response. YES, I have read. Regards, ZI Jony (Talk) 15:10, 30 September 2018 (UTC)
- Why did you mark that page for translation, then? --Vogone (talk) 17:02, 30 September 2018 (UTC)
- @Vogone: I was think that page is completed but draft tag not removed by creator. Regards, ZI Jony (Talk) 17:26, 30 September 2018 (UTC)
- Why did you not clarify if that was indeed the case first? Or, if it was clear to you, why did you not remove the draft tag? --MF-W 19:34, 30 September 2018 (UTC)
- Can you list some pages you have prepared for translation here on Meta? --MF-W 19:35, 30 September 2018 (UTC)
Special:Diff/18429449 Regards, ZI Jony (Talk) 02:18, 1 October 2018 (UTC)
- Whoa. These look extremely bad. --MF-W 09:34, 1 October 2018 (UTC)
- Fixed. Regards, ZI Jony (Talk) 15:35, 1 October 2018 (UTC)
- The last one by me and the second-to-last one by you, yes. --MF-W 15:53, 1 October 2018 (UTC)
- Oppose, currently I cannot endorse this request. The provided markups (even on Wikidata where the TA flag has already been assigned to your account) show insufficient understanding of the documentation and for example here even some links were broken. I am going to fix the markups in the following days (unless someone else is quicker than me). If you need help/training with the markups, Meta talk:Babylon might be a suitable venue. Kind regards, --Vogone (talk) 15:41, 3 October 2018 (UTC)
Not done At the moment this does not seem to be the right idea. --MF-W 17:56, 5 October 2018 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.